34

WE BACK BABYYYYYY ❤❤❤❤❤

~Aaliyah's Pov~

"What are you doing.?" I looked over to see Jackson walking over to me. "What do you mean.?" I asked. It's been about 2 hours since we got here. We had a small meeting about where everyone was going be staying at since we had a lot of new people here. I was at my house, sitting on the steps. "Why are you sitting outside. It's cold as hell." He said standing in front of me. I shrugged a bit and looked at the snow. "The snow looked nice." I said sighing then shook my head. "You just had to ruin it with your footprints." I said looking back up at him. He scoffed and looked around. "it's still snowing." he said sitting down next to me. I looked at him and smiled a bit. "It'll cover up my tracks," he said. 

"Mm," i said looking forward again, still smiling. He looked at me but i looked away. "What's up?" i asked. "I was looking for you." he said looking forward too. "Why?" i asked looking at him. "What? I can't look for the only person i like.?" he asked looking at me. I shook my head pursing my lips slightly. "You make me smile too much. You need to stop, it's weird." i said looking away. He shook his head a bit, also smiling. "I had to ask 3 people until Judith told me where you were." he said. "Well here i am, being my boring self." I said looking back forward, watching the snow hit the floor. "Watching snow fall." i said holding my hand out. Snow fell on my hand and i moved my fingers around and he just looked at me. "It's less boring with someone with you." He said. I nodded dusting the snow off my hand then looking over to him.

"Yeah," I said resting my arms on my lap. It was silent for a few minutes, but it wasn't awkward. "Wait," he said looking over to me. I looked back at him, "What?" I asked. "Since when is laughing bad. You want me to stop making you laugh.?" He asked smiling. "I said smiling. You need to stop." I said giggling. "See, i'm not doing anything, You're just happy around me. You're picking up my vibes." He said smirking. "God.." I said looking away form him again. I rested my elbow on my knee and my chin on my palm, my fingers covered up my lips. He chuckled a bit and looked away.

There was a whistle and we looked over to see some guys, they were Jackson's friends, he had his own little group before he came to the Kingdom. He was their leader, and by the looks of it they still followed him. "Yeah get out of here.." I said putting my arm down. "Damn." He said getting up. I giggled looking up at him. "Get inside." He said. "You are not the boss of me." I said grabbing a handful of snow and throwing it at him, not bothering to make it into a snowball. "Yo- alright." he said stepping off my porch. "Get off my porch." I said looking at him. "Shut up.." he said bending down, he grabbed some snow with his hands. "I will kill you." I said. "Yeah.?" He asked backing up further from me, smiling at me

"You can't live without me sweetheart." he said, molding the snow in his hands. "Watch it Jax." I said looking him in the eyes. He raised his eyebrows, giving me a surprised look. "Oh, i have a nickname now.?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not anymore. It's been removed. It's over." I said getting up too. "Jackson! Cmon man!" I heard a voice echo. "Your guys are calling you. You better go." I said nodding. He threw the snowball at me and i gasped. He laughed taking some steps back. I looked up at him and laughed a bit. "Asshole." I said dusting the snow off.

He winked at me and turned around, he started walking over to his friends. I shook my head looking back down at my clothes. I heard another chuckle and i looked back up. "Oh shut up." I said shaking my head. He smiled at me and i shook my head back at him, smiling once again. He moved his head slightly and looked behind me. I looked back to see Connie. She smiled at me and gestured me to go over to her. I walked over to her and she pulled out her notepad, As we walked she started writing on it. She then showed it to me

Meeting about the next move.

I nodded looking at her. "Thank you," I said and gestured to her. She nodded smiling at me then back, behind us. I looked back too and saw Jackson and his friends walking away. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, tilting her head the slightest at me with a smile. I smiled and looked away. She nudged me a little. "okay," I said looking at her. "He's cute." I said. She nodded putting her thumbs up. I giggled looking at her. She looked forward smiling. We walked and i furrowed my eyebrows, I looked at her and put a hand on her arm. She looked over to me. "Can you teach me how to sign?" I asked putting a hand on my chest. She smiled again and nodding, She pulled out her notepad and started writing then showed it to me. 

It's going to be a lot of work, we start from the beginning. 

I nodded giving her a small smile. "I'll give it my best." I said. She smiled and put a hand on her chest. I giggled and nodded then we started heading over to the rest. She started writing again then showed me. 

You like him? Does Daryl approve?  

I looked at her and nodded. "I like him," I said softly. She nodded giving me a soft smile. "Daryl doesn't hate him. So that's a good sign." I said giggling. 

<<>><<>><<>>

A/N: Hey guys! I'm working on the next chapter right now! I'll be posting tomorrow! ❤