28

~Aaliyah's Pov~

I was with Daryl, he was fighting Beta and i was taking down the two people in walker masks down. I killed both of them, slit both their throats and stabbed their heads so they wouldn't turn. I ran back to see Beta holding Daryl to a blade that they use to cut wood. I pulled out my knife, His throat was so close to the blade.

I pulled the trigger and a bullet his his shoulder. He looked over to me letting Daryl go he started walking to me but Daryl pushed him away. I hid once again and saw Beta push Daryl down. I aimed my gun at his shoulder and shot him again. I needed him to come to me so Daryl could hide. And he did. He pushed me against the wall and i hit my head.

I stayed down not opening my eyes, pretending as if he knocked me out. He kicked my gun away from me and looked at me for a few seconds but then walked away. "You and your people are nothing to me. Your world is already dead." I head him from a distance. I opened my eyes and looked over to see him walking towards the elevator. I looked around for my gun and spotted it.

I got up quietly and went for my gun. I heard a thump and i looked over to see Daryl looking down. I dropped my gun and ran to him. I hugged him catching my breath against his shoulder. He hugged me back and caught his breath too, i closed my eyes. He was bloody. I haven't seen him get beat up like that in front of me in years. And it scared the hell out of me. I saw how close that blade was to his neck. He held me close to him.

"I'm alright, Relax." he said patting my back a bit, telling me to let go but i didn't. He groaned and hugged me correctly again. "Alright that's enough huggin' ." He said and tapped my shoulder. I pulled away and he looked at the blood on his face. "Stop it." he said and looked around. He picked up his knife and walked away from me. I walked to the elevator shaft to see him down there, not moving at all.

Was the fall high enough to kill him? And i shot him too, Daryl hurt him too. I hope that was enough to keep him down.. "Here." I looked over to see Daryl holding out my gun. I took it and removed the silencer, placing it back in my bag. He walked and i followed but i grabbed his arm a bit. He looked back at me. "Are you okay?" I asked as my voice shook the slightest. "I'm alright. Stop worryin' so much." he said shaking his head. He grabbed my arm back and looked at me, "Alright?" He asked. I nodded and bit my lip. "Alright, cmon. Let's get out of here." he said and pulled me a bit, I walked and he let me go. "You alright?" Daryl asked. I nodded. "Yeah," I said nodding.

We walked back to where Connie and Henry were. We saw Dog and Lydia there too. We got the walkers away from the doors. "Alright, we should go." Daryl said. "Figure out where we're going?" Henry asked. He got hurt and so did Connie. "Alexandria." I said. "It's the closest, We'll get you stitched up there." Daryl said. "No we can't. If her people find out-" Daryl cut him off. "We ain't stayin'. We'll get you back on your feet and then we'll move on. All of us." Daryl said looking at him.

"No-" Henry said and looked at Lydia. He smiled "No- but where are we going?" Henry asked. "There's a whole other world out there." Daryl said and we headed out. I grabbed his crossbow and strapped it around my back. We started heading to Alexandria. I saw Connie had a bandage wrapped around her hand and i put a hand on her arm. She looked at me and i pointed at her hand. "You okay?" I asked softly once she looked back at me. She nodded. "Yeah?" I asked. She nodded again and gave me a soft smile. I returned it.

(Should i make Connie&Magna Aaliyah's best friends?)

~Arriving at Alexandria~

Sun was out now, and we just arrived at Alexandria. Michonne appeared and we looked up at her. "Henry's hurt. I wouldn't have come. We had no other choice." Daryl said. "What about her.?" Michonne asked. "She's with us." Henry said. I looked up at her and Daryl nodded. She turned to speak to Aaron and then looked back down. "Open it!" she said. The gates opened and we walked in.

Aaron came down and i walked up to him. "Hi Aaron." i said smiling softly at him. "Hey." He said giving me a small smile too. We hugged and pulled away. We just got back to Alexandria, "I'm gonna go take him." Daryl said. I nodded a bit. "Alright," i said nodding. "I'm going too," Lydia said. "Fine." He said. They walked and I looked at Connie.

"How's Gracie?" i asked. He nodded. "She's good." he said. I smiled. "See you around, I gotta take watch." He said. I nodded and he put a hand on my back. He walked away and i looked over to Connie.

"Me and you," I said smiling at her. She smiled too. "Liyah!" I looked over to see Judith running to me. I smiled as she reached me. "Hey Judith." I said as she hugged me. I hugged her back. "I'm glad you're okay, My mom told me what happened." She said fixing her hat, I smiled looking at her and the hat.

"I'm okay." I said softly. "Hi." Judith said. Tara told me that before they came to Hilltop, they came to Alexandria since Yumiko was hurt. "Everything okay here? Holding down the fort?" i asked as we walked. She smiled. Connie looked around as we walked. "Yeah, Negan escaped." She said. My head shot down at her. "What?" I asked. "It's okay- he's back though. I found him and brought him back." She said nodding. "What do you mean you found him?" i asked.

"We went to go look for him, i found him." She said nodding. "He's back in the cell though, right?" i asked. She nodded. "Good.." I said looking forward.

~Later on that same day~

I ended up taking a shower and changing. Once i did i stepped out of the house and headed to where the graves were, to visit Carl. I sat down next to the white C made out of stones and sighed slightly as i hugged my knees. I looked at the C and rested my chin on my knees. I closed my eyes and just sat here for a while. Thinking.

~Few minutes later~

"There you are." I got out of the small ball i was in (Hugging her knees) and looked over to Daryl. "Here i am," i said looking back down. I put my hand on the grass and stood up, dusting my butt off. "What is it," i said looking at him. "I can come back." He said. I shook my head. "It's okay." I said softly. We walked away from his grave and i took one last look at it. Daryl looked at me and i looked back at him. "Good?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, what is it." i said again. "I'm gonna go in a bit." He said. "Where are you going?" i asked. "Don't know yet, Ima keep movin' though." He said. "okay," i said nodding.

"okay.? What, no more fight left in ya?" He asked. "Oh yeah, but i'm going with you, that's why i'm not fighting you back." I said shaking my head as i looked at him. "You just got back." he said as we started walking away from the grave site. "I know You just got here too. But you're leavin' either way. So i'm goin' with you." I said. "Nah." He said. "What are you gonna do? You can't do anything to stop me." I said. "I'm not watchin' over ya anymore." he said. "You don't have to. I can take care of myself. You left me alone for a couple of years. I managed." I said as we walked. He scoffed raising an eyebrow. "Damn." He said. I smiled. "Just speakin' the truth brother." I said. His smirk turned into a smile but he looked away, biting the inside of his cheek. "Fine." he said. 

I nodded. "Good," i said softly.