Epilogue

I listened to Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale, Too Dumb To Die by Green Day and T-Shirt Sun Tan by Stereophonics.

Please vote and comment <3

*

Sighing, I unravelled the bandage from my first aid kit. It wasn't the first time he had neglected to watch out for an oncoming bludger. I was beginning to think he was doing it on purpose.

"You have a concussion," I explained, handing him an ice pack for his forehead. "As well as bruises and cuts from the fall. Also, I think you sprained your wrist, hence the bandage."

He chuckled lightly as I took his wrist and started to carefully wrap the bandage around the swollen joint. I could use magic, of course, but I only used it for serious injuries. I always preferred to let minor things heal naturally as a way of warning people to be more careful next time.  Especially the adorable idiot who was sitting in front of me, his doe eyes watching we work on his wrist.

"You've been here way too often, you know," I scolded. I dabbed some rubbing alcohol on a cut, shushing him when he started complaining about the sting. "You need to be more careful."

"Why would I do that when I could hurt myself and see you instead?" he asked, smiling lopsidedly.

Dramatically rolling my eyes, I put a plaster on the cut. "I see you every day anyway. No need to literally get hit by a bludger."

He pushed my arms away from his bruising and kissed me instead. I didn't bother trying to resist at first. Only when he moved to deepen the kiss did I pull away.

"Your teammates, or worse, your manager could walk in on us any second," I protested, going back to healing him.

"That's what makes it so exciting. And neither of our careers are at risk. You know that we're both too good to lose." He winked and I laughed.

He was right, though. He was the best keeper Puddlemere had seen in their history as a club. And, without trying to brag, I graduated top of my class as a healer, specialising in multiple areas. I suppose it was destiny that even after Hogwarts, Oliver and I ended up together. 

And the little diamond ring on my left hand told me that Sasha had been right. I had found the one.