Six

Watcher
Milka was drawing out the plan of how to make everyone that saw Leon, or Leandra forget.
"You seem busy," a voice behind her said. She didn't have to turn around to see who had crept up behind her.
It was Leandra's voice. He went to stand next to her and read her written plans.
"Making the family forget will be easy," Milka said. "I will just go to their house at night and cast a spell at them altogether."
Leandra shrugged.
"Now those queens," Milka continued. "I will have to go to the school, during the morning assembly or something and cast a spell on them, but I'm no invisible person."
She thought harder. She needed help by a person who had invisibility power. She turned to Leandra.
"Perhaps you could talk to the invisibility group," Milka requested. "They would listen to you, the future King."
"I don't want to," Leandra replied truthfully. "It's not fair what we are doing. We are playing with their minds, cheating on them, making then seem like dolls."
Milka sighed. "I know. But it's the order of the top. I need to do it. If I won't, I will lose my post."
"But I'm telling you not to," Leandra ordered.
"You are no king yet," Milka said. "And let's not forget Vanessa. I hate her, but I wouldn't want her to destroy me."
Just then they heard a cough. They both turned around. Vanessa was eavesdropping on their conversation.
"Get the hell out of here," Leandra shouted at her.
Vanessa laughed. She looked from Leandra to Milka.
"Now I can go report to the Queen," she said.
"No," Milka said. "It's not what you think. I swear, I'm leaving immediately."
"And who gave you the power to speak to me?" Vanessa questioned.
Milka said nothing. She wished she could make this girl disappeared.
"By the way," Vanessa said, "I'll be watching you."
And she took out a needle out of her pocket and wanted to prick Milka. Milka gasped. Leandra, out of control slapped Vanessa's hand away. Vanessa let out a scream.
"Don't you dare hurt her," Leandra warned. "I see I hadn't beaten you hard enough."
"I'm not scared," Vanessa yelled. "Beating a girl is the act of the weak."
"The act of the weak you said," Leandra yelled at her, moving closer. Vanessa quickly moved back. She was terrified at the angry Leandra, only she didn't want to show it.
"Yes," she said. "Weak."
Leandra clenched his fist and hit Vanessa's left breast.
Milka screamed, as Vanessa screamed and fell in the ground.
"The weak you said," Leandra yelled. He kicked her over and over again. Hate and anger had taken over him, and now all he wanted to do was take it all out on the crying girl on the floor.
Milka ran to his side, pulling him back, begging him to stop. Leandra pulled himself free, pushing Milka on the ground.
"Emerald won't like it," Milka said. And that made Leandra stop. He was being pathetic, he thought.
"Learn to control yourself, Leandra," Milka cried. She quickly got to her feet. "Please."
Leandra looked at Vanessa then left. Milka started collecting her things.
"I'll make him pay," Vanessa hissed in between her tears. "Watch me if I won't."
Milka looked at the messy girl on the floor. It didn't look like Vanessa at all. She smiled.
"I will leave next," Milka said, walking out of room, leaving Vanessa cursing.

I'm so sorry for writing such a short  chapter!!!!!😭😭😭. But at least you didn't have to wait long for an update, I promised you so.😊
Now please don't forget to VOTE and comment.
Thanks a lot for reading.