Epilogue

"Every planet has it's weakness," the Queen of Juvilees, told us.
We listened.
We were a special force. We were no fighters, but each person was the best in what he/she did. Our Queen had called us. It was an honor. We were fifteen of us.
"And knowing their weakness means we can take over the universe," the Queen went on. It had always being her dream, to take over the universe. She was only afraid of nine strong planets. There was earth as well. Their weapons were very destructive. But still, we could defeat them.
"Find them," she ordered. "We must defeat those other planets."
I raised up my hand.
"Yes," the Queen gave me the permission to speak.
"What about Jahanet?" I asked. "They are peaceful folks, people of the shooting star."
"Exactly that," she replied. "They are more powerful than you think."
"Anyone knows their weakness?" I asked. "I think I do."
The Queen moved closer to me. She was very interested. A desire for power was her greatest weakness.
"Tell me and I make you the head of this operation," she told me.
I was actually not interested in being the head of the operation. Being the head meant more responsibilities. I hated that.
"It's very simple, your Majesty," I replied. "The place is held together with only a thin horse hair."
"What do you mean?" she wanted to know.
"The Prince is madly in love with an earth girl and they are secretly married," I told her. "The parents hate her and it's of course against the law. There is also a girl who loves the Prince to death and will do anything to get out of prison and get the Prince." I paused for a moment then added, "even kill."

STAY TUNED FOR BOOK THREE IN THIS SERIES.