Twelve

Watcher
"Where are we?" Natasha asked Ms. Olily. They were in a small room with two beds. She lied on one bed while Ms. Olily sat on the other bed.
"At least they didn't hurt us so far," Ms. Olily said, as if she had not heard the question. They were being held active in a place in earth. Ms. Olily guessed that it was the secret emergency base on earth. She knew she needed to escape, only she didn't have any plans. Yes, she was powerful, but she was massively outnumbered and was known by now. Surely they wouldn't leave her unguarded.
"What did we do?" Natasha asked. She was scared. She had no idea what time it was or how long she had been kidnapped. She didn't know the intentions of these people. For all she cared, they did her bad so they were bad too. She needed to escape. She wished to make a call. She sat up and started searching herself and found her phone in her pockets.
"I'm calling mum and dad," Natasha said as she started dialling her home number.
"You  can't," Ms. Olily told her. "But maybe I can do something useful."
Natasha sighed. She couldn't get a signal. She handed the phone to Ms. Olily and went to sit next to her
Tears of terror flowed down her cheeks. Ms. Olily dialled a number, but it wasn't like any number that Natasha had seen. She heard the phone on the other side ringing twice before an old voice answered.
"Yes," he said. It was a voice Natasha recognized immediately.
"Grandpa Finn," Natasha cried.
"Dad, we are held captive," Ms. Olily said. "By them."
Grandpa Finn didn't answer. He sighed and hanged up the call.
"How is that possible?" Natasha asked. "What is going on? What was that number? Who are them? What is happening?"
Ms. Olily sighed. She put both hands on Natasha's head and whispered in a language Natasha didn't understand.
She felt a gush of wind as Ms. Olily removed her hands. She was Natasha, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Mars. She was supposed to be helping Emerald get back her memory. People were preventing her. And it was them that had kidnapped them. She remembered everything now.
"Where are we?" Natasha wanted to know. "Who are they? How did you get a signal?" She hesitated then asked, "what will happen to Emerald? Can you give a signal to mum and dad that I'm here? And yes, the police."
"We are in a secret base," Ms. Olily replied to her first question.
"What's that?" Natasha wanted to know.
"A secret place for them," Ms. Olily explained.
"Who is them?" Natasha asked.
"People of the shooting star," Ms. Olily answered. "From Jahanet."
"Fairy tale stuffs," Natasha said.
"So you say," Ms. Olily said. "They made Emerald forget. They did that to you too, but their spell don't work on me."
"Why?" asked Natasha.
"My father, Mr. Finn is from there," Ms. Olily said. "Our powers are beyond human technology. He will come and help us. See if he won't."

There were cameras and microphones kept in the room that Ms. Olily and Natasha were in. In the spaceship, everyone who had access to them could see and watch what was going on. Everyone from the previous meeting was there. This was another meeting which was about Emerald. Something needed to be done first before trying to hook her up with that celebrity Corey Charles.
"We were right," Duchess Darlene said. "That woman is the daughter of Finn. How could we not have found him out?"
"Does he have any more children?" Madam Miranda asked.
"They all need to come here," Duchess Darlene ordered.
"First we need to catch Finn," King Luce said. "This is what we do, we continue holding Olily. He will go and save her. That is when we catch him. Make sure the security is tighter. And follow up all of Ms. Olily's information."
Everyone but Prince Leandra nodded.
"Now for Emerald," Gen. Oleander said. "She's in a comma. She needs to recover. But we know one thing that will make her recover, only we can't do it."
"Please, let me," Prince Leandra said. "She will die if she continue staying in that state. And it won't be good for us."
"No, Prince," Queen Emeline said. "You love her. You can't be trusted."
"You are the one who kept us in this mess at the first place," Madam Miranda reminded them. "Now we need to get out."
"We need better doctors," stated Gen. Luke. "We need better medical systems. We need to either shift her to the base or send our medical unit there. Then when she is recovering, we make sure that Corey Charles visits her frequently."
"We don't take human beings to our base," Vanessa said, "just like that. How are we sure those doctors failed."
"Isn't it obvious?" Gen. Oleander asked. "This is a not a just no reason. This is an emergency, Vanessa."
"Will it work?" Nancy asked, her voice full of doubts. All eyes turned to her. She hesitated then continued, "I know I supported this at the start but now I'm beginning to doubt this. I don't think if all the best doctors in the galaxy can cure her."
"What do you mean?" Vanessa sharply asked. "Don't tell me you are trying to suggest that Leandra goes down to earth."
"I didn't say anything," Nancy quickly said, putting her hands up. She had the strongest feeling that Emerald didn't need any scientific treatments. She needed something else, something she kept calling for in her unconscious mind, and that was Prince Leandra only.

Okay okay, so Nancy thinks that no medical treatment will bring Emerald back to normal. Will that persuade the People of Jahanet to let Prince Leandra go to earth? Will there really be a happily ever after for Prince Leandra and Emerald?
I was thinking of turning this story into a series, or maybe I'll stick to a trilogy. I've already thought of book three and it's name. I just hope you will like the "A Wish Upon a Star Trilogy". I noticed that there are other stories which carry the same name. Please follow me and add the book to library so that it doesn't get confused with other stories.
More important: Don't forget to VOTE and comment please.
Thanks a lot for reading.