Thirteen

Vanessa
I had always loved Prince Leandra. I had always known that one day I would be the queen of Jahanet. It was what my mother wanted the most. To be honest, Prince Leandra had never accepted me as his queen to be. His parents accepted me, so did everyone in Jahanet. I was confident. I never dreamt that one day someone will threaten my place, especially a one human girl. I knew it was impossible, but I feared for the worst. That girl was driving everyone mental. Whenever a human being made a wish, she/he automatically gets linked to our planet. The link gets broken when that person die a natural death or any other death not linked with the wish. It was what I wanted. I wanted Emerald dead before she herself died of that comma she's in.
Luckily for me, my mother was an important Duchess and had important connections. I was soon connected to one of the person at the base. He was one of the doctors in charge of Emerald. He was to report in a few hours. After knowing who I was and promising him a large sum of money, he agreed to kill Emerald. He promised to give her an injection that would kill her before the next day. I smiled. Once Emerald was gone, Leandra would cry, grieve and hate himself a bit. Then I will slowly creep my way into him. He will have no other choice. I will have no competitors.

Leandra
I angrily walked to my room. I needed to escape, but I was under strict security and I just couldn't escape. I previously learnt that Emerald life was at risk. She was on the verge of death and only I could save her. Yet, my people didn't want to let me go to her. They feared losing me more thanEmerald dying. If she died, we will be doomed forever. I knew I needed to save her.
"How on earth did Finn escape," I wondered as I threw myself on the bed. I was feeling neither hungry nor thirsty. The cooks told father that I hardly touched my meals, which was the truth. I had lost my appetite. I heard severe headache and I felt dizzy every now and then. I was losing it and I knew it. If she die, I swore to kill myself too. I couldn't imagine a life without Emerald. It would be me that had killed her. I regretted ever stepping on earth. Everything was my fault. My temperature was completely high. I felt so hot, inside and outside, yet I trembled like a leaf in the wind. I had a fever. I was ill too, only ill for Emerald.
"Perhaps I can help," I heard a voice. I sat up. Someone was sitting on the chair, enjoying the lunch I had hardly touched. That person was an old man with white hair and long white beard. "This food is amazing."
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Finn," the man said. "You need to hurry. Vanessa plans to kill Emerald."
That gave me the strength of sitting up.
"I will kill her," I said furiously.
"Let's go," the man told me. "You will waste time sitting here. When your people let you go, it will be under conditions. You won't be free. Don't deal with Vanessa now."
"How can I trust you?" I asked. "How do I know it's not a trap?"
"Nancy sent me," he replied. "Plus, they have my daughter. Once you are happy with her, I will blackmail them into giving me back my daughter, Olily."
I didn't refuse. I couldn't. I didn't even think twice, that was how desperate I was.
To this very day I didn't know what he did. All I knew was that he stood up and touched my head muttering spells. What I remembered last was falling into a heavy sleep.

Oops, another short chqpter!!!
Vanessa wants Emerald while Leandra wants to go to Earth. Continue reading to find out what happened next.
Don't forget to VOTE and comment please😘