Bonding with Ringo

Tom's words snapped you out of the thoughts of when you thought he was cute.

Wasn't he in your bed?

"Tom! What the hell!? What are you doing here?!" You asked with an confused look on your face. Tom just looked at you also confused.

"Isn't this my room? Plus I got here like five minutes ago anyway"

'Ahh ok then at least he didn't sleep the night with me or something.' You thought.

"How did you get here? K never mind then, good point...wait...hey! You stole my bed last night! I hope that hangover is killing right now!"

You yelled at Tom just a bit and still annoyed that he stole your bed.

"Fuck off, Anyway, Edd wants you to have breakfast with all of us" Said tom.

"What time is it anyway?"

I asked tom.

"It's like around nine maybe..."

"Damn! And your up before me? I thought you were going to have a bad ass hangover or something..."

Tom just looked at you, saying nothing.

"Alright then let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!"

You pushed tom off the bed and ran down stairs with you pj's still on leaving tom alone.

"AHH The fu-"

You slammed the door.
You ran down stairs and saw Edd,Matt and Tord.

"What's cooking good looking'ssss?" You said with your voice sounding like you were up this whole time.

"Hey y/n!" Said Matt to focused on his cooking then his mirror for once.

Matt's a nice cook not the best but better then everyone in this house anyway. You'd think Edd would be the good cook but he only knows how to cook bacon.

"Morning y/n...uhh..." Said Edd.
Edd just looks at you with a weird look on his face.

"Mornin" said Tord and he is also looking at you with a weird face as well.

"What...do I have something on face?"
You asked

"Yeah, you kinda do" said Tord.
He looks like he want to laugh a little.

"What is it?!" You said while trying touch what ever that's in your face.

Edd than comes over to you with Matt's mirror.

"Ok just take a look yourself"

You looked in the mirror to see that your forehead has the word "lame" on it and other writings on it that says "tom was here"

You walk up stairs saying nothing.

"Where are you going?" Said Edd
And Tord is already laughing in the background.

"Gonna go kick toms ass" you walked up stairs

You made it up stairs and walked toward toms room. You open the door.

"Tom! Where you at?!" You looked behind toms bed to see if he was still laying there but he wasn't.

The only rooms up stair where Matt, toms and yours.

You looked in your room first because its the closet and it was right next to toms room too.

You kicked down the door because it's your door anyway.

"Tom! You little shit! Where are you?!"

You then see the dresser move a little bit.

'Maybe toms in there' you thought to yourself.

Walked over to the dresser trying not to make a noise or what so ever.

"HAA!" You opened the dresser to only see a little cat Ringo.

"Aww! Ringo!" You picked up Ringo and stared petting the little thing.

"Do you know where tom is?"

Of course no response just a little meow from Ringo.

"I know right? What an asshole, you know what? Forget him lets get something to eat!"

Again Ringo meowed.

You then go to the bathroom to wash your face off. As You were cleaning off your face You've notice Ringo is still staring at the door way. You didn't think much of it, you were to focus on cleaning your face.
You were finally finished cleaning myself off and went to your room to Change your clothes. You took Ringo with you. You Looked in the dresser and took out a hoodie that was F/c. You then look at Ringo.

"So what do you think? The classic everyday hoodie or..." You pulled out a normal t-short.

"A boring t-short?"

Ringo just meowed but that was enough for a response.

"Classic everyday hoodies it is!"
You quickly put it on and changes your bottoms with some gens.

"Okay Ringo! Let's go eat somethi"
You grabbed Ringo and walked down stairs.

"Hello again" you said at the bottom on the stairs while the guys are at the table including tom. 'How did he get passed me so easily?' You thought to yourself but you didn't care about kicking toms ass anymore so you sat down with the rest of the guys.

"So, you clean up nicely" tom said with a little laughter in his voice.

"Fuck off I'm starving!" You said while petting Ringo than Edd gasped.

"How dare you use such language in front of my child!"

You then leaned toward Ringo and whisper in his ear.

"Your dad is to over priced, he should leave now"

"I can hear you ya know!" Edd said to
You then you went to go wiser to Ringo's ear again.

"Shit I think he herd me, lets go"

Edd then grabs Ringo from your arms and start putting Ringo ears.

"Shh its,okay,it's okay. Y/n's not going to do that again!"

"Wow okay then maybe you should let him eat now" said Tord.

Edd then gasped again and looked at Tord

"Oh my god! Your right!" Edd then put Ringo down on the floor and walked over to his bowl on the floor.

They then finished eating and did whatever they usually do everyday.

Wow this was a long chapter haha. I know that not many people will ever see this but still I wanna finish this even if just a little amount on people will probably read this but anyway thanks for reading and have a good day guys and gals

(I have an amino that is eddsworld of course. It's where I post my art of course...bye!)