Dartted

"No!!" Matt yelled at the top of his lungs.

"M-Matt! What the hell?!" I yell back.

Edd, Tord and Tom came running into the kitchen to see what the problem was. "What's wrong?!" Edd yelled out.

"Matt just..." I mumble. "Matt just dropped the whole tub of ice cream on the floor!!" I yell again.

Matt looked stressed and ashamed of himself for doing it.

Edd just nodded his head, clearly disappointed. Tord just stood there like he was still trying to comprehend the situation.

I screamed in terror and he came and saw the ice cream on the floor....

I would be confused myself if I witnessed it.

Tom also shock his head but this time with a smile.

"I am not buying more or ice cream." Edd announced. Tord didn't say anything so he just left. Tom didn't go anywhere.

"Matt, go to your room, you're grounded." Tom said with a straight face. Matt pouted in a sad way and did the walk of shame all the way up stairs. "I could take you out for ice cream." Tom finally smiled. I looked up at him, thinking to myself.

"Sure thing. Thank you."

//time skip//

Me and Tom were sitting in the park again. Same spot. Except we were happy. "It's hot out." I complained. "Can we go for a walk? Like, in the woods?"

"How would it be any better in the woods then here?" He asked.

"I don't know. More shade."

"Okay." He spoke.

Later we headed to the woods. I found it weird that we didn't really talk the whole time. But it was nice. The silence.

"Did you know," I start. "That, old people can die from a broken heart?"

"That is...so dark. Why in the world would you bring that up?" He laughed.

"I don't know, it's to quiet."

"Then do something."

"Like what?" I pouted.

"Climb a tree, I don't know, anything."

"I think I will." I walk to the nearest tree.

"I...I was joking! Your gonna fall!" He yelled out.

"None sense," I say. "If I fall then you'll catch me." I told him. He gave me a look that said 'I won't but I'll try.''

Later I was on top the tree. "Okay, I'm bored." I complained.

"Then get down."

//Patryck's pov//

"They made a left! Not a right!" Paul exclaimed, pushing my shoulder while pointing at where they went.

"I know that! I'm just making it seem like we weren't following! And I already know where they're going." I complain.

Paul just mumble to himself as I drove away from the girl who's name is Y/n apparently.

After that I parked somewhere for a while and when we got out we change our clothes as in the hoodies we wore earlier.

"I have to wear the pink one again?" He said. I ignored him and rolled my eyes. We headed to the park, and that's when I saw they were leaving.

"Come on!" I whisper shout. We followed them into the woods. I found this lucky for us because no one is around or to see. After when we soon realized they stopped walking, we hid behind a tree where they couldn't see us. This is where I regret making Paul where a really bright color.

"Okay, I'm bored." The girl said. I took a peck from behind the tree and saw that she was up in a tree. I decided this is the chance we had to take. 

"Then get down." The guy in blue said. I kind of found that rude to say but that didn't stop me.

"Now!" And that's when Paul ran up to the guy in blue and shot him with a dart behind the neck.

//your pov//

I watch as tom stomped I bit as he touched the back of his head. "What the...I think,.." He dozed a bit. "I think I got stung by a bee..." And that's when he pulled something off his neck and showed a small red dart. Our eyes grew wide as we know what is going on.
"Y/n...?" Then he hit the ground. The fall looked pretty hard, but other then that. Tom was shot by someone.

"Boom! Did you see that, pat?" A guy in pink said.

What the hell?!

"What did you do to Tom?!" I yell, making him jump a bit.

"What the— oh, I didn't see you up there." He scratch his head in an small embarrassment. "Oh wait, it's you. Patryck! I found her!" He yelled at the man now standing in front of him.

"I can hear you." He said, sounding annoyed. His attention was now on me. "Y/n L/n, twenty two year old woman who ran away. That definitely sounds familiar right?" He asked.

What the hell? H-How do these people know who I am or anything about my past?!

"I don't know what you are talking...?" My voice was shaking, and it was obviously that I was lying.

The one in the orange hoodie shook his head in disapproval. "Look, I'm gonna be honest here, I'm a soldier, not a spy." He crossed his arms. "And I have no idea why they sent us. We were meant to fight in war and we're here. So I would deeply appreciate it if you came with us and made it easier." He said formerly.

"Hell no." I spate. "I'm not moving from this spot. What did you do to my friend?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Relax," the one with the big eyebrows said. "He's only sleeping. He'll be up in a couple hours or so." My eyes widen.

"What?!—"

"Will you at least answer my question?" The one known as Patryck said.

"I already did! I said hell no!" I would change it to fuck no.

"Fine. The hard way it is then." And that when he pulled out a gun and aimed it at Tom's head. "Answer all my questions or something bad will happen."

"Your insane! What do you want then!"

"Do you know anyone by the name of Tord Larson?"

Tord...? What do they want with him?

What is going on...?

A/n

Why hello there~

Okay, I was away again, I'm sorry. But hell yeah! I'm done this one!

I hopped you enjoyed the chapter!!!

We finally got some Paul and Patryck up in here once again!

Okay, go away.

Love - Fan_girl76~