Susin's day

This is alllll gonna be susin's day just to let you know.

//susin's pov//

A small pinch of gilt hit me.

I really like Tord...

He is wanted for crimes he has done. And to his father, he has gone missing. Sure here and there he'd show up but alway sneak out. And how do I know this? Simple. RUMORS! Very, annoying rumors...about him. It's all the army soldiers talk about. "Did you hear that mr. Larson's son ran away again?" Ugh! I was sick of it. Then, when I got to know him, he's nice and really funny.

And God he is good looking.

I expected him to look more like his dad. Very serious looking...

But no, what I see is a goofy and dorky grin.

I don't think he is suitable for red leader to be honest. His dad is very sick. There is a chance he could die.

I've already told where Tord lives. Well, I told them what neighborhood they live in since I don't know what house.

I have to go back to work today. Ugh...kill me...not really..

"Can you please quite moping around me? I am trying to plan." My brother, bing says. "My evil plans!" He evilly laughed. I roll my eyes at him.

"Be quiet! How are they so evil anyway? The only evil thing I see around here is that Larry opens his chips up-side-down." I point out as Larry eats a bag of potato chips and sitting on a chair. His hand stopped mid way from his mouth with a potato chip in his hand.

"Wha—"

"Larry! Quite slacking off, I don't
pay you too—" he interrupted Larry from speaking but he soon stopped himself.

It was a moment of silence then I thought I should break it.

"What?.."

"Nothing, I just don't pay him at all.."

"God, I hate this job." Larry mumbles.

"Silence! I'm thinking.."

//time skip~~~\\

I was now back at the base. I still need to speak with red leader about Tord. I kinda regret snitching on him buuuuut...I get a reward for it.

Now in my uniform, I stand before the door of our red leader. I take a breath and simply knocked on the door.

Not one, not two but three times!.... I'm to over dramatic sometimes...

"Enter." A deep yet strangely calm voice replies. He definitely knows it's me.

I enter to only find my scary leader sitting at his desk as usual.

"Finally, archer, I was waiting for you." He says, Sounding annoyed at how much oh his time I was wasting.

"Sorry, sir. I was having breakfast with your son and his friends." I say trying to stay calm.

"Friends? What are they're names?" He asks. Would it be a bad thing if I told him or...? Whatever.

"Tom Ridgewell, Edd Gould, Matt Hargreaves and Y/n l/n, sir."

"Wait...Y/n l/n? L/n? As in, the daughter of one of my retired solders?"

Shit what.

"I don't know what you are talking about, sir." I say, now in a confused tone. "But yes, that is her name."

"Susin," he grinned almost evilly. "You might earn more then what I'm giving you." I was now wearing a surprised expression. One, because he used my real name, and two, more money?!?!?