I missed you.

They took me to his grave. I felt so weak at that moment that I burst in tears at the spot. Some tears where released, some were held back.

They said I could come to their place for a while, which was in the city near by.

We drove for a while in silence. I didn't know what to think of his death.

Why...?

Why him?

He was so innocent and nice! Why out of everyone he had to go?!

I sat in the back with Ringo, who was obviously trying to make me feel better by sitting in my lap.

I could tell we were close to where they lived. The area started to look busy as in we were close to the city. I'm just wondering if Tom and everyone else would be there.

"So," Eduardo said, taking my attention off the window. "Why were you gone? I kinda missed making fun of you and that red asshole sometimes." He said. I sigh, knowing he was trying to start up a conversation then think about Jon's death.

"It was a family thing. They wanted me for a while and now they want me for the rest of their time." I (half) lied.

"But you an adult?" Mark said from the front seat.

"I know. I just ran away when I was eighteen and apparently they were looking left and right for me." I said again, leaning back on my seat. "I don't want to talk about them, though."

The car went silent again.

I could tell they wanted to ask more family related questions, but stayed quiet.

"How did..." I stopped. "How the fuck did the houses blew up? Or something.." I asked.

The car's atmosphere suddenly changed. Eduardo's grip on the while tightened, Mark's face changed into a hard one. At this moment I was confused. What happened?

"That asshole suddenly came back to visit those losers! Then! All of a sudden! Showed up with a big ass robot and rockets! He blew up our houses and he killed Jon!" He explained.

What....?

"Wait? What do you mean?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at what he was saying. "What "asshole"? What are you talking about?" I pushed up from my seat and places both of my hands on the two front car seats. "W-What robot?!"

"Do you not know?" Mark asked. "Even at one point we thought you were with him on all this but we don't really know the whole story." Mark said. "Are you...?"

"Him! Who's him? What are you two talking about? I am very confused here." I said.

"Tord! That stupid Norwegian!" Eduardo shouted. "God damn bastard killed Jon and blew up our houses!" Eduardo yelled.

My eyes widen. Is he serious...?

Then I remember the state he was in when he came back weeks ago. His arm, his eye, his face...

It makes sense. kind of.

I leaned back, looking out the window, trying to comprehend what was I supposed to think. What was I supposed to think?

But then I see it. A green, purple and blue walking by.

"Eduardo stop the car." I said.

"What?" He said.

"I said stop the car!" I yelled.

He hit the brakes and I held the seat so I wouldn't hit my face on it. I grabbed Ringo who was suddenly sitting on the other seat, then opening my door to run out,

They called after me but I didn't listen. I had to run across the road just to get to them. Lucky for me, there wasn't any cars going by as fast.

I made it to the side walk and up ahead we're my friend. Edd Matt and Tom.

Tom.

I forgot I had my back pack on, which made it harder to run even with Ringo in my arms.

"Guys!" I yelled with the widest smile on my face.

They all turned around, confused faces they had. "It's me! Y/n!"

Oh they were still such fast walkers.

Immediately, Tom and Edd has smiles on their faces. But I couldn't say the same for Matt.

It seemed like everything went in slow motion.

Tom was the first one to run. He had his arms open with the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen.

It reminded me of the time where I ran away. Tom waited for me with his arms wide open by the car. The rain made it hard to notice that I was crying but at the moment it wasn't. So it was blindly obvious that I was crying right now.
"Y/n!" He yelled.

"Tom!" I also yelled, tears poring down.

We both ran into each other and rapped our arms around each other, dropping Ringo in the process.

He was okay though, don't worry.

We were both to happy to stay still to hug so I started jumping up and down. Tom took it way to far and started lifting me up and spinning me around and around.

We laughed so hard I noticed I couldn't breathe properly. "I missed you so much!" He yelled.

"I missed you too!" I yelled.

He finally put me down and all I could do was smile widely at him as he did the same.

We were both so speechless we both just started at each other in happiness. Then out of nowhere I was attacked by Edd in his hugs. "Y/n! You're back!" He yelled.

"I am! I missed you all so much!" I said. We pulled apart and I immediately looked behind Edd to see Matt. "Matt!" I yelled.

I ran up to him and rapped my arms around him as he did the same but with less energy then the other two. "Matt! I missed you so much too!" I yelled with happiness.

He patted my back in a weird awkward way to which I laughed at. I pulled away and stared at him. "Hi?" I said, smiling and narrowing my eyes in waiting for his response.

"Hello there!" He said. "Um, do I know you...?" He asked, looking confused.

I blinked a few times, wondering if it was a good time to joke around.

"Haha Matt very funny." I said.

"Sorry, I don't know who you are..."

"No seriously Matt, stop." I said, now a little annoyed at how he's keeping it up. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and turned around to see Edd who had a sympathetic face on.

"Y/n he's being serious." Edd said. "He doesn't remember you at all..."

What the hell were they saying? I wasn't gone that long for him to forget about me already. What is he saying?

People are not making sense today.

A/n

Long time no see...

Don't kill me! I have reasons!

Reason one!

I was lazy...

Reason two!

School.

All and all, sorry for the wait. I was honestly lazy and didn't feel like anyone would still want to read this pease on junk.

I also didn't really have the motivation to write anymore. But for some reason I like to write on the Tord x reader I have on my account as well. And this other x reader I have but I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet ;) it's something I've been working on since last month. But I'm not posting tell I at least get this book done.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Love - Fan_girl76 ~~