Is it?

// hey it's fan girl here, I just wanna say that for now on the story will be your pov cuz I'm actually not use to writing like this so sorry if your not use to reading it as this. Thanks for stopping by and reading! Enjoy!//

"Hey..." Tom walked in, with a small smile on his face.

"Hey tom! What's up?" I reply.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight?" He said. Sounds like old time of when we all used to go to the movies together but now we all just lay around doing nothing. Of course, this gets me excited and I jump off my bed to go stand in front of him smiling.

I gasp "just like old times! What movie are we all seeing? Oh! Is it that movie we were talking about last month? The movies with those huge crabs? I'm so excited!" I yelled a bit, almost jumping up and down from where I was standing. "It's by the guy who made those other really good movies right? What was his name? Oh right! It was Bing! And I forget the other ones name, it was something like Gerry? I don't know, I forget."

Tom looks like he doesn't even know how to respond to all my question I've just asked him. "Um...Y/n...
What I mean is that it's only going to be the both of us....together...alone" he explained.

When he said that my heart sunken down to my stomach for a bit, knowing that it won't be like old time but then came back up knowing what tom was up too.

'Ohh! I get it. Tom is trying to make up from that time when he throw that harpoon at me by mistake! he thought I was Tord when I was wearing a red short! Ok I see what's going on here' I thought to myself.

"Are you gonna pay for it this time?" I asked because maybe he's trying to prank me again.

"Well duhh that's way I asked you"

"Popcorn and drinks too?"

"If you want some then sure, whatever you want"

"Sweet! What time?"

"Like around seven maybe"

"Cool see you then. Now out out out! I wanna relax until then! It's only 5:30!" I push him out the door and he gave me a look of happiness.

'He must be excited more then I am'

I pass back a simple smile and close the door.

'Time to relax tell then' I think to myself. I Went to my bed and flopped my body on my bed. I rested my back onto my bed and pulled out my phone and texted Jon.

//hey guess what happened just now//

Like a minute later he replied.

//what? Did you get robbed because I left?! Sorry for leaving by the way. I got bored//

He replied back.

// that's alright I'm over that now also tom asked me to see a movie with him!//

//date?//

//Jon no stop. I'm telling you this because I'm gonna see that movie I wanted too see for a while now and I'm finally gonna see it!//

// ok that's cool but did you even think that maybe he asked you because he wants it to be a date??//

// I'm pretty sure it's not a date Jon//

// Y/n you can never tell when someone is flirting with you. Remember that time when that random guy came up to you and called you umm...sexy...and you asked him what he meant and he just walked away?//

//you always gotta make sure Jon. You Never know if he meant anything else by it//

//then ask tom if it's s date!//

//alight alright! I'll asked him damn//

And with that my conversation was on hold until I uhh...get an answer from tom. Why would it be a date? I mean come on! We used to do this all the time when we were kids...

I kinda miss those days...

I got off my bed and stood there thinking.

If Tom was asking me out then...why so sudden? I mean just last week he was throwing a harpoon at me and now... No no no! Silly Y/n don't think such things. Your gonna see a movie that will probably be you favorite of all time very soon. You need to ask him now!

//Time skip brought to you by bacon cola// //also toms pov//

"I told you she'll say yes!" Matt yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Shh! She's gonna hear you!" I whisper yell at Matt.

"Oops! Sorry..." He whispers back.

I walked down stairs to talk more with Matt about this. I'd talk to Edd about this but when it comes to girl he'll just guess what they like even with Y/n.

"We need to get you ready then! Come on! To your room!" Matt runs up stairs then looks down at me from the bottom of the stairs.

"I just came from up there"

"Do you wanna look you best or like that?"

"What's wrong with this?!"

"..."

"Whatever fine"

I began to walk up the stairs and Matt is already in my room because I can hear my door slam shut. By the time I Make it up stairs, Y/n's door opened.

Well shi-

"Hey tom, I need to ask you something"
Y/n said as she pushed her H/c hair behind her ear and that little sparkle in her E/c eyes that are looking into mine. You could tell she's nervous because she plays with her hair when she is.

Well this isn't going to be a good chat. I thought to myself.

"Yeah what is it?"

// Y/n's pov//

"I was just thinking and I'm not sure what to think right now but..." I paused and put my heads in my hoodie pocket.

"Is the movie thing...a date thing?"

"Uhh..." Is all he replied with until Matt  came from toms room and said.

"What's taking to long tom-" then he notice me. "Oh... I'll be needing him right now heh" matt laughed awkwardly then pulled tom into his room.

The door slammed.

"Is it?"

A/n

Aaaaand we're done! Okay guys next chapter WILL Be the date! I promise you and also I want it to be a kinda Christmasy chapter and I'm gonna "try" to make on before christmas ends... (Maybe not the next chapter tho) Oh! And one for New Years to! Sorry this was kinda a shity chapter again but the next one will be better!

Happy holidays!
Love - fan girl~