Official

(Okay, I said there was going to be a time skip on this chapter but I feel like I should get something done on this chapter first. Lol sorry. Next chapter will be better and a time skip.)

And now here I am. I'm officially the red army's ripper.

I was told to go get some rest from my dad and even my little brother told me to rest.

They said they would come to visit me to my assigned room to talk to me about all of this.

When I walked to my room was getting glares and being stared at from a number of amount of red army shoulders. Maybe it's because I wasn't it uniform yet. I wasn't placed in the same building as Thomas was, but I would half to live with the foot soldiers.

The red leader gave me a peace of paper that had information about this placed and where I would be staying. I was at room 76. He said people would be setting up my room right away.

And they did. My bed was made perfectly but the room was still small. It had a bathroom so I was okay with that. My backpack was even in there.

There was even a uniform placed on the bed. And no, it did not look like the rest of the uniforms people wore here.

If had black pants and a dark red vest that had a red army logo on it. Which I was grateful for because I could wear my F/c hoodie under it.

I lied in bed, completely still.

I did need the rest.

//Toms point of view.//

She left...

Left me confused.

I was also recovering from what Tord did to me when he left. He fucking his me with his car...

But I lied in bed, not knowing what to do. I was still half drunk, but I could remember what happened.

We kissed...

Still, I wish I didn't. I could have done it sober and when her comes back.

When did she say she was coming back again? Three or two weeks?

Shit! Am I losing my memory now?!

"Whatever..." I said out loud. I walked out of my room and tried to pass the bathroom. I heard Matt complaining about something in here.

"Wait? Where are the... Oh no....no no no! Oh god, no!" He yelled out, and kept yelling something until I got weirded out and just walked away with my eyes wide, not even taking my eyes off the door.

What's his problem???

//your pov//

Knock knock knock!

I jolted up from my sleep to knocking on my door. I looked at the alarm clock that was on my night stand. 5:56pm.

"What is it..." I said lazily.

"Y/n? I have at present for you!" I heard my little brother say from behind the door. I groaned out loud, and he heard me. "Just come on! It's important!" He yelled.

I laugh under my voice at how impatient he was getting. I got up slowly, then swung my legs off my bed and pushed myself up and walked to the door.

Thomas was there, holding a little cardboard box in my hand. "I couldn't find wrapping paper, that's why it looks ugly." He explained as if he was ashamed of the box and its pale color. I laughed and said it was okay.

I took the box in my hand, and stepped aside for my little brother to walk in. He did and jumped on my bed and say there. I closed the door and walked to him. "What is it?" I asked him and sat down next to him.