Small walk

You were doing nothing but you were on your phone going throw your social media and other things like that.

You got bored and turned off you phone and just lay back on your bed still doing nothing.

'There's nothing these days...' You thought to yourself.

Being the lazy one in the house you didn't wanna get up.

'Hmm...I wonder if I should text one of my friends...?' You thought to myself wondering if you wanna talk to your other friends or not.

"Ehh whatever I guess I'll just talk to Jon" you said to yourself while texting Jon.

"Heyyy Jon"

"Hello Y/n!"

"Where ya at?"

"Home, just about to head out you?"

"Ya know me still in bed as alway where are you going?"

"I'm going to the mall to get somethings"

"Are edoardo and mark coming?"

"No just me, there busy at the moment"

"HOLD ON IMMA COMING"

"Make it fast then I wanna leave without edoardo and mark knowing I'm gone"

"On my way!"

You grabbed your wallet and ran out the door and going down stairs.

Tord and Edd were in the living room watching tv.

Matt and tom weren't home.

You ran to the door but before your hand hit the door nob you were interrupted by Tord.

"Hey Y/n where ya headed?"

"I'm going to the mall with a friend I'll be back soon maybe"

You opened the door and walked out before Edd was going to ask if You could buy cola for him.

You quickly jumped the fence over to Jons house.

You stood in front of his door about to knock.

Your hand was in the air about to knock on his door until the door opened to show Jon behind it.

"I suppose your ready?" You said.

"Yeah lets go before these guys know I'm gone" Jon said, closing the door.

You and Jon began to walk, talking about random and playfully running like chicken on the side walk.

All of a sudden the thought of tom appeared in your mind when he was suddenly in the bed with you.

Wonder how long he was there? Why did you think he looked cute?!?

You never thought to see Tom in a romantic way at all, wait do you?
he was just drunk and annoying and the next thing he was in bed with you looking so cu- uhh....peaceful.

A hand like touch hit you shoulder.
"Something on you mind Y/n?"
Jon asked

"Uhh...actually there is...it's pretty weird I rather not talk about right now hehe" you giggled a little bit throw words.

"Aww come on! Please?" Jon asked.

You sighed.

"Fine, just don't laugh or think those whys of it okay?" You told Jon.

"Promise promise!" Said Jon.

"Well uhh...that's night....tom came into my room drunk and jumped on my  bed while I was trying sleep and thought that was his room" you said.

"Go on" Jon said.

"And I went to his bed cuz he fell asleep on mine and then I woke up there he was! In bed with me" you said just a little bit of blush on your face.

"That's what's been bothering you?"
Jon asked.

"No Jon, it's just- I thought- ugh! I don't know I just thought he was cute sleeping!" You yelled just a little.

Jon gasped in surprised.

"So you do like him?!" Said Jon

Jon seemed pretty excited of the thought of you having a crush on tom.

You had a feeling that the feeling you had for tom this morning was going to get bigger in a matter of time.

"To be honest, I don't know, maybe..."
You said, a little scared to admit it at first.

"You should try asking him!" Said Jon, insisting you to ask tom for something you didn't quite get.

"Ask him what exactly?"

"Ya know! You and him? Date?!"
Man, Jon is just to excited for this.

"Jon, I don't know, he basically treats me like Tord, an asshole all the time, randomly throwing harpoons at me while walking around outdoors and even giving me a stupid nickname, N/n (nickname). I don't see the point."
You said.

"Well, what about the nice things? If there's any." Jon asked.

"I guess he's not all of that bad on the other hand then. I like it when he smiles...it's nice to see him happy for once, not that he's depressed or anything or so." You answered to Jon but you continue to add in more about tom.

"I like how he plays the guitar, he's really good at it you should hear him sometime ya know? Oh! And he actually has a good singing voice too."
You added.

You went oh about tom for a while until Jon stopped you.

"Y/n! We're here! You can stop now" Jon told you, snapping back into reality.

"Oh haha ha haaa..." You were embarrassed by how much you were talking about tom so you tried to laugh it off but it didn't work so you just stayed quiet.