Sorry...

"Tom?" I said. "Is that a tear in your eye?" I asked and grinned just to lighten the mood.

"No." He scoffed. He obviously doesn't want to be teased in the situation.

"It's okay, tom." I hugged him again and patted his back.

"It's just," he stared. "It's just that...you should have told me. We would have done something."

"We would have kicked his ass!" Tord interrupted. I looked at him and razed an eyebrow at him, giving a face of "really?" To him. "Sorry." He said awkwardly, stuffing his hands in his pocket and looking down at his feet in shame. I giggled at him. Tom let go of me and I was now looking at all my lovely friends. I should really mention that Matt helped me out when I had a panic attack.

"Oh! And Matt helped me out that one time too. I had a bad dream of, y'know. I Had a panic attack and fell in the hall." I said calmly. "That's while this gorgeous ginger came in!" I pointed at him. He just gave me an excited smile. I smiled back like a dork. He put his hand up to his chest and grinned to himself and closed his eyes.

"Of course I did! I am always there to help even if I don't know what's going on." He said, weirdly proud of himself.

"You both are weird as hell." Tom chuckled out.

"Yeah, that's when I told him everything what I've just said a few moments ago."

"So you let Matt know first?" Edd asked. Obviously jealous that he didn't get to know first.

"Yeaahhhhhhh." I admit. "He really helped a lot though. He even helped me come out to you guys." I gave a weak smile. That's when Matt, out of nowhere came to hug me.

"Your welcome! Do you wanna watch tv?" He asked. He sounded a bit unsure as if I was going to say no.

"Sure." I smiled happily.

"Shot gun!!" Tord and tom yelled, they were already at the couch. "That's my fucking spot commie!" Tom yelled. He was trying to pull Tord off the one person chair Tord was sitting in.

"Not a chance Jehovah's Witness!" Tord yelled out. Tom almost got him off the chair.

//time skip Baka Baka//

Tord gave up the chair because he saw a dirty spot that needed to be cleaned and so he moved. I sat between Edd and Matt. Edd to my right and Matt to my left. Tord was sitting next to Matt. Sometimes I would try and steal a sip from Edd's cola he was holding. He would smack my hand away. "Please?" I said, sounding like a child.

"No." Edd told me.

"One sip?"

"Just-" he hesitated. "Just go get one from the fridge." He obviously didn't want me to have any.

"That's to faaaaarr!" I complained. "And those ones are cold!"

"You like un-chilled cola? Lame." Tom joked.

"Please???" I begged. I tried to attempt puppy dog eyes.

"Okay! Okay! Here." He offered the drink. As I was planning, I took two sips. I made a sigh of satisfaction.

"You said one sip!" Edd yelled.

"I will take all the sips I want!" I say like a child.

"I will take your phone!" Edd threatened, razing his voice like he's was serious. I just let out a gasp and give back the cold. Everyone just laugh at the situation. I could tell why. We are acting like children.

//time skip//

After all our childish talk and arguing, I decided to get some air and take a walk. They all let me be and thought that I wanted to be by myself. Which I did. I wanted to take in all the relief that I still have all of my friends. I was already walking on the side walk. Then, a thought came to Tom... AHHHH! Is he gonna ask for a second date?!?! Maybe...

As I was walking alone and carelessly. I stopped and reached into my pocket to get my phone. The most horrible feeling drops to my stomach...

Edd has my phone...

Dammit! I forgot! How am I supposed to listen to music now?

Just as I was having my little panic attack, something from behind bumped into me. I stumbled a little bit and turned around to see what could it be. Or who could it be. As I turned around, I saw a person with a gray hood. They gave a small look at me and turned back around. I saw brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. "Sorry...." They spoke in a deep (but not to deep) voice and walked off.

"Oh it's all...."

Silence....

"Right..."

Hmm...that was strange... that gave me a weird feeling.

//time skip~~\\

The whole walk made me feel weird, I kept looking behind me like someone was supposed to be there. I was having this feeling of being watched, and, I guess stalked. At that point, I decided to go home.

The walk home felt weird but nothing happened. I'm probably just tired.

I made it home, got attached by hugs and went straight to Edd to get my phone. He gladly gave it back and I went up stairs to my room.

Nothing happened after that, it was all normal and I didn't putt to much mind it that walk. Plus, I was watching F/y (favorite YouTuber) on my phone.

//IM NOT DEAD YET HOES-

Uhh sorry...?

I'm gonna be honest here, I don't feel the mood of finishing this fanfic.

IM GONNA TRY THOUGH! Mock my words! I am! Gonna finish it! It will probably de a mess be I WILL!//

Love - Fan_girl76