Filled with surprises...

"Who the hell was that kid?!" Tord asked, sitting in my bed.

"I don't know! Just shut up for a while, I'm trying to think!" I whisper shout, moving both my hands threw my hair. "Okay, he's my little brother that I didn't know existed, okay, no worries." I said trying to calm myself.

It's not like he's trying to kill you! He's just a little kid! Confused and dumb! Oh god, okay, I can't avoid him forever!

"It's weird that his name is Thomas." Tord said, looking at me as I panicked. "But think of it this way. You could spend time with him. Brother and sister bonding." Tord said, putting an hand on my shoulder as I looked down at the floor.

"Okay. Whatever. I want sleep."

"Fine. We have a long day tomorrow..."

"I know..."

//the next day.//

I woke up weirdly. I didn't wake up to the ceiling I'm use to waking up to.

Huh...?

Oh yeah... Right....

I'm here.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked down on the floor as to see Tord there.

He wasn't there...

"The shit?" I said, confused. I looked over at the time on the night stand Tord was sleeping under. 10:06am...

Well shit...

I got up and just ran down stairs. I slept with my clothes on, so I just ran down stairs. "Mom?" I said out loud as I got the kitchen. They were all sitting at the table.

Paul, Patryck, Tord, mom,

My dad and the kid. Or, my brother...

But, he's not really my brother if he's adopted right? Right...

That's a horrible thing to think! On my, God!

"Hi." I said. Looking at everyone's sitting around, eating what I see as pancakes.

"Hello dear. Come sit with me." My dad said, eyeing me. There was an empty seat next to him, so I had to sit there obviously.

I sat next to him, but I kept my eyes on my hands that were on my lap. I could tell someone was staring at me.

I heard a plate being placed down on the table where I was sitting. Funny I didn't even hear my mom get up to give me my food. "Thanks." I said, looking in front of me to see pancakes.

"You're welcome." A little voice said. It wasn't my mother's voice. I was confused until I looked to my lift.

There he was. My brother. His dark brown hair was swept to the side, almost looking like Edd's hair. He wore a black shirt and some blue shorts. He had nice light brown eyes that shines even in the dark.

"Is it true?" He asked, holding his hands together. "Are you my sister?" He asked.

I stared down at him and smiled. "Yeah. Are you my brother?" I asked, with a little nice voice to make him happy and comfortable.

He smiled widely, looking up at me. I was a little surprised at first, but then again he might've been really lonely here.

Speaking of lonely, does he even go to school?

"So it's true! Mommy and daddy alway said I had an older sister!" He said, smiling widely at me.

"But do you know my name?" I asked with a little laugh.