Bring her back.

Everything was going great. I felt so much better when I told the truth. I mean, part of it but they don't really need to know about that other thing.

"Y/n! Come to the store with us! Edd said if we hurry then we can get ice cream!" Matt yelled threw the door.

"Coming!!!" I yelled back, excited for ice cream. I was already ready so I open my door and ran down stairs with Matt behind.

"Are you guys—" Edd yelled but was cut off by us making a running step out the door already.

The guys were still inside so me and Matt could call dibs on the seats we wanted.

Of course, I got the passenger seat and Matt was by the window in the back.

I peered my head to the window and waited like a dog waiting for their owner. I smile once I see the boys walk out the door. I smile widely and wait for them to come in.

I noticed tom smiling at me.

//toms pov//

As Y/n and Matt ran out the door, I sigh at how childish she's being today just for ice cream.

"We need to bring up ice cream more often." Edd said.

"Okay, let's go, I'm pretty sure they got the good seats." Tord said.

"Hey tom? Can I ask you a question?" Edd asked trying to ask a question.

"Hmm?"

"What are you and Y/n doing?" He asked.

I look at him in a strange way. Yes, I know what he's talking about. And I honestly don't know.

"I...don't really know." I said in my regular tone.

"Oh, well then, let's go!" He suddenly cheered out the door. Tord gave me a glair and walked out before me.

//Time skip// ??? Pov//

I watch the girl secretly as she entires the little store with her friends and the red leaders son. I can't wait to finish this job. The sooner the better I get back to my duties. As in sit in the break room and wait for something to happen.

"Okay, let's go." I told my long time partner.

"Did the boss really need to give me the pink hoodie? I look gay." He complained.

"So? It's not like you weren't last night." I smirk and nudged him with my elbow.

He smacked it away. "Hey! I did not know that lady was a dude!" Then he lit another cigarette.

"Shut up she's—"

"Patryck! Shut up! She's getting away!" Paul pointed. I gave up and let him get away with this ridiculous moment.

With our hoods up we enter the building.

"Tom! Quite hitting Tord! Matt! Stop trying to open toys! Y/n! Quite touching tord's horns!" I heard the green hooded boy yell. I couldn't tell if he was babysitting or adult-sitting.

"Where's the ice cream at?" The girl named Y/n asked.

I heard the boy make a loud sigh. "Go find it." I could tell he basically gave up on telling them to stop.

"Okay." She ran off, rather childishly for an adult woman.

I took this chance to actually do my job. "She went that way!" I whisper shout. I turn around to see that Paul was not beside my anymore. I looked around and finally saw that he was talking to a lady that I figured he just met.

"Paul!" I walked up to him. I took notice that she was kind of old for Paul to be flirting with. I cringe and just continued to walk to Paul.

He saw me coming and when I got to him he grabbed me and the lady to the outside of the building. When we were outside I smack him for doing that. "Why'd you do that?! She was there! We could've got her!"

"I know but you would not believe who this is. This wasn't part of the mission and don't flip because of that." He said calmly.

"Fine. Who is she?"

//your pov//

"Matt! I found the chocolate ice cream!" I yell for Matt. We do this all the time. Annoy Edd until we probably get kicked out. I'm surprised we're still allowed here. We've been kicked out of here a lot.

"Great!" He yelled from another aisle.

I walked away happily as I turned away.

And then it all washed away as I did...

"Tord!" I yell with announce. "Is that my wallet?!" I yell loudly.

"Uh, no?" He half chuckled.

//patryck's pov//

"Great! Does that mean I can go back?"

"Nope! We're also here for little red other there." He pointed secretly to the red hooded boy. Tord Larson.

I scoff. "So," the woman said, very unsure. "She's...actually here? Here here?" She repeated.

"Yes. We've actually been told to look for her by the red leader in favor of your husband." Paul explained. That's when he showed her his badge. She was hit with a wave of relief.

"Thank you so much!" That's when she try to walk away. I tugged her arm for her to stop.

"Miss, we're sorry. We need to do this ourselves right now. We were ordered to bring her first to the red army and she needs give him her address to to find where she lives." I told her formally.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Why exactly do you need her address?"

"So we can give it to you." I half lied. I finally let go of her hand and she just stood there.

"Okay... Then after tha—"

"Can I ask you a question, miss?" I interrupted.

"W-what is it?"

"She's a grown woman, And yet you've been looking for her since she was eightyeen. Im not implying anything here but, why are you still looking for her?" I asked.

"I...we left off on bad terms, which is none of your business at the moment. We've been looking for ever and that I found her... I wanna fix things." She explained and a tab bit of sadness.

"Well don't worry, Miss," Paul said.

"We'll bring her back."

A/n

Whhhhhhhho missed me!?!?!

No one? :/ okay...

Hope you enjoyed!!!!!