Jon is.... dead.

So I did a few scouting around. I literally went everywhere and no luck in finding my friends.

The park. No one.

The coffee shop. No one.

The grocery stores. Nothing.

Even! Everyone one I've asked said they haven't seen them! There is nothing anyone could tell me.

They aren't dead are they...?

No! No way! They aren't! I know it.

But what happened to Eduardo's house?

I don't even know about that either.

I feel like I'm losing hope. Where else do I look...?

I even checked the mirror shop! The bacon factory! And the fucking bar!

Try aren't there...

They didn't move did they?

No! I sent them my letter! They are supposed to know I'm here!

I was now walking down the sidewalk, lonely as ever as I was planing to go back to that creepy old man.

Because why not..?

He was rummaging threw a trash can as I just stood there, not knowing what to say so he could get my attention.

He pulled out a banana peel, then threw it behind him with out looking. It hit the wall, making a slapping sound which cringed me.

"That's gross..." I said, sticking my tongue out in disgust.

He turned around and and made..... eye contact (I think..) with me.

"Oh! Hey there lacy! Did you come back for a rat puppet show?" He asked, tilting his head with a wide smile that never seems to leave his face.

"No. I'm here because I can not find my friends." I said, taking a breath, to which I regret because it really stunk in the area. I ignored it. "I don't know where they are.." I said sadly. "But I'm looking absolutely everywhere! And I can't seem to find them in this little town."

"Hey! Why not check the cemetery!" He said, with a big smile on his face. "That's where all my friends are."

I stood there in shock. The fuck...?

"Why in the would I go there?! They aren't dead! I know it!" I shouted. "And even if they were, someone has to tell me! Right? I would have got a.... a phone call.... never mind, I'll go. That's the last place I gotta check anyway." I gave up, looking down at my feet as I hope to god that they are there. "See you crazy old man." I said, then waving him off as I was about to walk away.

"Tell my friends I said hello!" He said from the back. "Maybe I'll run into the lad with black eye holes again..." he mumbles.

"Yeah, whatever...." I said and kept walking. Then my eyes widen. "Wait, what?!" I said as I turned around to face him again.

Then he was gone...

"The fuck...?" Whispered. Then I heard some noises behind a dumpster. "You know you aren't slick, right?" I asked as I crossed my arms, waiting for this weirdo to show himself. Still, he didn't. "I already know it's you! Just come
out—" I said, and I cut myself off as I seen a empty can roll away from there very slowly. I started to feel a little uneasy.

I un-crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes a little. "Okay.... you said something about a black eyed lad... who the hell is he?" I asked.

No answer, but yet again more sharp noises. I scoffed, knowing he's probably going threw garbage again.