I'm home...

I sat there alone again. My mother would come and talk to me later. But what's the hold up?

Right now, I really want to see my mom. I just don't want to see the sad face of her. I ran away, so I must have upset her.

I really don't want this conversation. Maybe I could ask her to try to convince my dad to not make me the Ripper. The torturer.

Yeah! I think that would work! She was always on my side when my father would take things to far.

As I finally cleared my mind, the door made a noise. Someone was coming in. Then, of course, my mom came in. As soon as the door shut, she was already tearing up. "Y/n!" She yelled with the widest smile ever. I did the same.

"Mom!" I yelled, trying to walk to her but the handcuffs were keeping me from her. But that didn't matter, she came to me anyway.

She gave me a big hug, holding me close. She started crying as she finally pulled back to look at me. "I missed you so much! I'm sorry! I'm sorry I wasn't there when things where terrible!" She apologized, holding my face in place as she cried.

Don't get me wrong, I cried to but the fact that I caused her this pain by leaving her life pained me. But if I stay, I will hurt Tom, Edd and Matt! And even Jon!

I finally spoke, but it trembled up my whole sentence. "M-Mom..." I spoke. "I'm so sorry! I r-really did miss you!" I shouted, now hugging her with my one arm while the other was stuck handcuffed. "I'm sorry! It's not your fault!"

We sat there crying and moping as we repeatedly said we missed each other and we loved one another, we finally talked.

"I can not be the Ripper here mom!" I complained, giving my mom a worried look.

"Yes, I know. But you know your father, once he puts his mind to something?" She stopped.

"He won't stop..." I finished for her.

"I'm sorry..." She said, looking down. "I'm so sorry... I know you don't like this, I know you hate the life your living but you half to do this..." She said, now crying.

"Mom..." I said, taking her hand. Her sleeve pulled up a bit as I seen a little red line and a bruised part. "What is this?" I asked, pulling her sleeve up words as she yelped as the sudden action.

Once it was all up I seen cuts and a whole lot of bruises. "What.... What is this?!" I asked, panicked.

She sighed, now looking down at it all. "When you left... He was so anger... He didn't have anything to work with so he took it out on me... Y/n please, just don't worry, okay?" She said, trying to assure me everything was fine.

But it wasn't.

He did this because I left? I should have known...

"So... Are you saying he's done this because I left...? Because I disappointed him...?" I asked, still staring at the arm that was bruised up.

It took a while for her to respond, yet I feel like she making up an excuse in her head. "No, Y/n, it's not—"

"Tell the truth!" I yelled, making her freeze.

"Yes..." She admitted, taking her arm and unrolling her sleeve. "Y/n, please. It would have happened sooner is you didn't leave." She said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I can't believe he done this...

It's all my fault. If I didn't leave, I would've made them both happy. I can't let this happen again. I maybe risking my life now... But. Think I know what I need to do.