Dead end

Once we all got home we unpacked the groceries we had. By we I mean Edd. Once we got inside the air smelled fresh and cleaned.

Cleaner.

//third person pov//

The three boys walked into their own house like nothing else. No wonders, no nothing.

But they all had noticed how it smelled fresh in the house. "Y/n must have done some cleaning." Edd said, smiling.

Tom to, smiled. That girl is just to sweet, tom thought.

"Well she definitely missed a spot!" Matt said, glaring at the melted ice cream Matt dropped.

"Now you could do it for her!" Edd cheerfully said, tossing a mop at Matt.

Matt grumbled to himself about how mopping was stupid.

Edd said." Ah, came on Matt, quit "mopping" about it!" he grinned childishly while Tom just shrugged at it.

Tom decided to go see Y/n upstairs, going to ask why she had cleaned.

Because Tord would never clean.

As he walked up the stairs, he walked up the halls. He knocked on the girls door to find no answer. "Y/n? You there?" Silence. "Um, I'm coming in." Tom said, twisting the door nob and came in.

It was a mess. The bed was un-made and a lot of her clothes were scattered around the place. Tom was so confused.

What the hell gone on here?

As he walked in further, he noticed her desk drowse opened, along with her dresser. "Y/n!?" He yelled louder.

He looked at her bed once more. He noticed something.

Her wallet.

He picked it up and inspected it.

I thought she said someone robbed her wallet...? This is the same one! Why did she lie? Where is she? Why is her room a big mess?!

Tom was panicked with questions he couldn't answer himself.

Where is she?! Did she get robbed?! If she did, why didn't they take the wallet?!

He grabbed the wallet and fled down stairs. "Edd?!" He called out. Once he was face to face with Edd in the living room, he asked; "have you seen Y/n?!"

"What? No. Tord's not her ether. Why? They probably went out or something."

"No. You don't understand!"

Tom explained what happened in the woods. How Y/n said she was robbed and they took her wallet. "You guys were robbed?!" Edd shouted.

"I was knocked out by a dart, and she was hiding up a tree. When I woke up she wanted to go home. And when we went and came back, her room was a huge mess and her wallet was still there." He explained again.

"She's not there?" Matt said. "Tord is not here ether! W-What if they both got kidnapped?! What are we going to do?!" He panicked.

As weird as it was, Tom agreed with Matt. "I don't know! Shit, Edd! We need to report a kidnapping!"

"Okay, guys! Calm down! I'm pretty sure they both just left. They'll be back. I know it." Edd said, calmly. "Did you try to call her?" He asked.

Of course! How could Tom be so stupid?! She has her cellphone on her all the time.

//Y/n pov//

I sat in the car, holding my knees close to my chest. What have I gotten myself into?