Prologue

Y/n father " I will make sure to pay you back namjoon sir " you father was meeting namjoon the new mafia boss you father had own money to namjoon and his late father. They had decided to meet in a old warehouse to talk out their money deal once again.

Namjoon "you better or else I will send my boys after you ... ummm this must be your daughter " a picture had fallen of your father coat pocket of you. Namjoon picked it up and looked that it for a while and remember he saw you around school a few times.

Y/n father "what dose my daughter have to due with my money issues "

Namjoon " well I have seen her around my school , let's say I might be able to give her anything she dreams of in life "

Y/n father " please don't hurt on daughter "

Namjoon " oh I won't dare hurt a beautiful girl like her but she will make a great girlfriend for me "

Y/n father " ...... "

Namjoon " if she becomes my girl your money debt will go away , she will never know of your deep dark secrets "

Y/n father " I have no chose don't I "

Namjoon " you are very smart sir , I will be getting close to your daughter pretty soon so see you around " namjoon pushed you father to the ground and walked away. Along with two of his boys will the rest were keeping a very close eye on you that school. You father just sat there thinking about the mistakes and greed he had done in the past was coming back to haunt him. Now it was going to change your life for the the better of the worst knowing you have became a mafia boss's girl.