Chapter 2: Failure

Just because something is hard doesn't mean it's impossible; it only becomes impossible when you've given up. Failure teaches you a lot of stuff, but The fact that you've failed at something, means that you've gained experience in attempting to make something happen. Okay, put it this way. You tried to apply for a manager's position in another company, although you have not gathered enough experience to lead a team yet. You try your best in the interview but you get rejected. What do you learn from your failure to get that manager's job? You've gained vital experience of how it feels to give an interview for a manager's role. Therefore, the next time you go to a similar interview, you have experience by your side. It's really about taking risk. There's a reason for every action you take; if that interview didn't take place and it happens that you somehow failed, you now can look at the bright side and say hey, I've learned from my mistake so next time I'll be fully equipped in handling it better. We never really failed at something until we stop trying. Failing is trying. Without trying, we will never have a shot at succeeding. The quicker you can deal with failure, the quicker you are ready for success; each failure is a building block to success. Some people cannot deal with failure, so they never try anything. The result: nothing. Nothing can happen without action. Life is all about action and taking risks.