Chapter 31: We are not perfect

I'm sure most, if not all of us have questioned life as it relates to our imperfection. What I mean by that is, we are quick to judge others of their hiccups in life, when we ourselves are going through the same situations. When God made us, he didn't make a perfect soul. The book of Psalms tells us that we were all born in sin, and shaped in iniquity. Of course it is wrong to do the things that are not pleasing unto God, but no man is perfect. I'm not trying to excuse the bad deeds that we have done, but it is rather reality which was written in the Bible. If we were all born perfect, there would be no need for us to be forgiven, for we wouldn't do anything wrong; the fact that we all were born in sin, we might be perfect in the sight of man, but not in the sight of God. If we are earnest enough to confess our sins, then God will forgive us. The Bible said that If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us of our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. He knows that we are not perfect. He knows that we will stumble along the way. That's why he said we should come to him with confession in our hearts. We are not perfect human beings, nor do we have to pretend to be, but it is necessary for us to be the best version of ourselves we can be. Regardless of the fact that we are not perfect, let us create a positive mindset to always do the right thing. If we stumble, do not stay there. Get up. Brush yourself off and continue doing the right thing, for it is when you do good that will make the difference in the lives of yours and the persons around you.