Chapter 28: How to prepare for upcoming obstacles?

Do you want to be successful in everything that you do? I would imagine so. I mean, who really wants to fail, right? However, whether we're doing or preparing for what God has called us to do, we definitely want God to bless our efforts. I know that I certainly do, but with that being said, as we do this, we have to understand that we will experience some unexpected obstacles every now and then. Yes, they will try to get in our way to create a distraction, diversion, detour, or even possible destruction (hopefully not), but we have to know that when these things presents themselves, that we can overcome them. The number one key in preparing for upcoming obstacles in life is to put God in the center of what you're doing. If Christ is not in the center, then it makes no sense. I mean, I'm not saying that you won't overcome the obstacles that may arise, but you would go through more struggles and tribulation to actually overcome it. It's like using a stone to nail a nail into a wood. It would take forever to nail; it might not even work at all, but when God is in the center, the weapons that formed against you will not prosper, because God promised us in Psalms 91, that he that dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. If you keep doing the things that are not of God, obstacles will forever come your way. Failure will forever hunt you down. A car cannot operate without a battery, otherwise it will be useless, but if we install a battery inside of that car it is going to work. The devil is just like a car, if we stop feeding him with the things that will allow him to generate power from us the battery, he will be useless against us, for it is us that give him power whenever we do the things that are not of God. Of course there's going to be challenges same way, but if we trust that engine that we've got inside of us, and put him first, then the challenges and obstacles that may arise will be useless against us. The Bible said in Romans, If God is for us, who can be against us? There's no second guessing to this. There're neither another way to overcoming obstacles in life. No matter what you see on the internet about overcoming obstacles, those are temporary ways in which you can. They only last for a while, but eventually they will come back. Eventually you will face even greater obstacles. Once you put God in the center of everything you do, no matter what you do, the devil cannot touch you no matter how much he tries to, and it wouldn't just be temporary, God makes no mistake. He's not a short hand God who will only allow your obstacles to leave for a year. God removes obstacles permanently. You just have to trust him and put him first.