Chapter 15: Fulfilling that purpose

Most persons believe that when they have found their purpose in life it's just going to come to them just like that. Pursuing your purpose requires faith in God. This means knowing his promises that you can appropriate them for your life and the situations you face. You can NEVER fulfil your God-given purpose in your own strength or based only on your natural gifts and abilities. "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:10.
In Ephesians, we see that God has prepared in advance good works for us to complete. You were crafted with a purpose! God isn't passing you the leftover blessings that someone else didn't want. He has had marvelous plans set aside for you since the beginning; you have a uniquely special calling on your life which means your thrilling moments may not look exactly like those around you. When you are preparing to do that which God has ordained you to do, it's not going to be easy. It should be easy seen that it's what you love and what you're good at, but it's not going to just appear out of thin air just like that and make everything smooth and crispy for you. It takes way more work than you will ever know because the challenges that will come, it's going to have you thinking how is this so harder than I had imagined. The devil has three purposes; he's here to steal, to kill and to destroy, so the minute he realizes that you are trying to make something positive out of yourself, he will find every way just to mess that up; the word of God said in Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." This means whatever you are doing, it doesn't matter how small, or how large it is, put God in the midst; when you do this, the weapons that will form against you shall not prosper, and every tongue that rises up against you will condemn in judgment. Build a personal relationship with him, trust him to be your guide. Allow him to remove the plots, plans and schemes that will place before you, only by putting him first, and see how much your purpose will be fulfilled in ways you only imagined.