Chapter 21: The importance of Kindness

Kindness isn't always about giving, or Sharing your money or anything that you own. Kindness comes also in the form of love, being generous and considerate with others. Kindness is also about telling the truth in a gentle way when doing so is helpful to the other person. Receiving accurate feedback in a loving and caring way is an important part of a trusted relationship. The courage to give and receive truthful feedback is a key component of growth and flexible thinking. Kindness includes being kind to yourself. Do you treat yourself kindly? Do you speak gently and kindly to yourself and take good care of yourself? Really and truly, you will never learn the importance of being kind to someone unless you've mastered being kind to yourself, for it begins with you. I've always looked upon as the person who will always socialize with other people no matter their race or background. I will literally come up to you just like that and start talking to you. Persons who've witness this so-called weird act thinks that it's creepy for a person to just go up to another and start talking to them just like that. I've learn to be so gentle and humble that I've put pride aside and become apart of a world that is classified as being doomed and try to build a place of love and spreading good cheer. Sometimes changes and betterment starts with you. When you learn the importance of being kind, you are able to appreciate even the little things in life. Ephesians 4:32 says that we should be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Let us all learn to develop a kind and friendly mindset. Put a smile on someone's face and let them Know that they are loved by someone. Kindness isn't kindness if you expect a reward. Being kind should come from the heart. Do not do something because of publicity or fame; kindness should be genuine and real. Love one another and be kind to all.