Preference 1 First Meeting

You were in your last year of high school deciding which university ( college) to go to. Professor X was alerted of a mutant at this school sending Jean and Warren to scope it out and recruit you. The reason how you also started at the school for gifted youngsters.

Science finished early than usual - it was your final year at school you haven't decided which university you wanted to go to yet. You waved your friend Kenna off as she headed home you sighed the bus wasn't due until the next hour. You meandered outside the school library. The school was practically deserted except the rare students who decided to stay longer.

A noise made you jump as a door creaked open: a girl with long red hair walked down the hallway smiling warmly then followed behind her was a boy. He was rather handsome you thought, but the most striking thing about him was the glorious white wings and blue-green eyes.
"You're not a student here aren't you?" you started stepping forward curiously. It was apparent the angel boy was a mutant almost certainly the redhead too the only issue was no one knew you were one also.
"You don't seem surprised" he stated his voice was kind with a hint of British.
Jean rolled her eyes playfully, "I'm Jean Grey, and that's Warren we came from Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters."
We know you're a mutant of telekinesis. I'm a telepath and also telekinesis like you.
You smiled hesitantly, but the side conversation you had with Jean reassured you
You walked up to them sharing a sideways glance with Warren.

A/n
Guysss
I'm so sorry I have no idea how to write preferences 😬I hope this was alright. if you have any advice, please let me know I'm open to critiques as long as it's not crazy harsh
💛💛💛