Preference/ gif ~ fight

Warren, when he finds out his next opponent, is you

The crowd cheered as the mighty Angel defeated another opponent. His roar of triumph died along with crowds thunder when the new opponent was dragged forcefully into the room.
~~
Warrens heart dropped as a sick feeling choked him; when you, his girlfriend was thrown into the cage. The angel stood frozen in place before looking over at the crowd even they had silenced his eyes then settled on the soldiers which sneered with sickly smiles as the raised their guns.

This truly was a twisted game.

You looked wide-eyed as you stood shakily you sent glares towards the guards; your glare was so menacing they couldn't help but shift uncomfortably.

You and Warren went to step to each other but was interrupted by the guns being loaded. Warren was shaking in rage his neck red as his wings spread out behind him - you have never seen him like this.

You knew there was no way out of it because even if you and Warren fought back, the pair of you were helplessly outnumbered and either one could end up dead. Or the other option. The option that made you want to drop to the floor and scream before kicking the barbaric "guards" arse was to fight.
Or the third option which was surrender and both die like some twisted Romeo and Juliet tragedy.

Which one would it be?

A/N
So I was very conflicted about this one because the gif summarises his reaction, but I wanted it to be a preference then when writing it I realised it could have a potential for an upcoming imagine?
Anyways hope you liked it XD