Imagine| New Home

This was requested by @TeenWolfsisters
I had fun writing this hope it was alright :)
I don't think it turned out great but here it is and if you need any changes to it let me know and I'll see what I can do

You were shaking like a leaf: your heart hammered dangerously in your chest as you were thrown into the cage. You ran to the edge of the cage, "dad!" You cried
Your father looked you dead in the eye, "you are no daughter of mine", and he left.
Left you to your death.
You were so confused and frightened. You thought you were human for the first 16 years of your life and just hours ago your whole life was flipped, and you were one of them- A mutant something you were bought up to despise just like your father.

The school had broken up for the summer break, and your friends went to the lake house for a party. There was easily 100s of students there most of all already drunk, dancing wildly.
You and your friends were on top of the pier which floated in the middle of the lake, "careful Jemma" Marcus Darby one of the most popular kids at school- the heartthrob the troublemaker- he lowered his voice to a whisper, "there are creatures in this lake."

You scoffed, "Darby there is no such thing."
Marcus sat right next to you with a dead expression on his face, "didn't you hear. That's what happens to poor little Eloise Sar she was found at the bottom of this lake burnt. Burnt and still smoking at the bottom of a lake."
You laughed, "it's just what your parents tell us to keep everyone out of this lake it is after all forbidden."
You turned your attention back to your friend who was playing chicken fights in the water the other five people on the boat started singing, "summer breeze makes me feel fine" you joined in, "blowing through the jasmine in my mind."

There were a yell and a splash you turned around to see Marcus flailing around in the water and expression of horror on his face, "Marcus!" You yelled thinking the oaf couldn't swim.
You stood hovering over the lake peering anxiously down you started taking off your shoes and just before you dived in Marcus disappeared.
You cursed looking down seeing no sign of him something wet and slimy grabbed your leg and pulled you harshly into the water.
You screamed out of shock then everyone else hushed.
Marcus looked at you in horror - having been the one to pull you in the water - his hand clamped over his ear.
"What's going on," you asked looking at everyone's horrified expression
"Your one of the mutts" Sarah stammered pointing a crooked finger at you.

They called the police on you: you could hear the sirens in this distance, and the car rolled to a spot. Your dad was a policeman, and you were confident he would sort things right, you were his daughter.
Instead, he raised his gun at you and threw you into the car locking the door.
He drove in silence throwing terrified glances in the review mirror. Drove past the house, past the city until you were driving for hours your stomach grumbled having not eaten and your hair damp from the water.

He pulled outside a dangerous looking building disappeared inside until came out accompanied with a tall man with a wispy moustache, the man was over the moon to see you he kept going on about a new contestant.

That leads you to where you were now. Still in your party clothes and loose top over your red swimsuit and denim shorts.
You let out a terrified cry seeing a bird like person approach you. He was not a bird. He was very handsome you noticed but he had wings his face was young and cherubic, but he had scars that littered his chest.