Imagine| Relationships not Related

Requested by @Aphmau_lover345
This was the first request I've done, and I didn't know exactly what to do. I'm so nervous I hope I did alright 😬
I hope you like it and if there is anything you'd like changed or added let me know and I'll look into it :)
Also I'm sorry I kind of drifted of in my imagination while writing this but I kept the roots of the story structure of your request
Anyway enough of me happy reading XD
~~
You fiddled with the small withered card in your hand Charles Xavier School for Gifted Children stuffing if back into your pocket along with many first aids: bandages, painkillers and disinfection wipes. Pulling your hood over your head, you rushed out stuffing a wad of dollar bills on the bewildered cashier's stall.

"I'm back" you called out into the dark, dusty room welcomed back with the stench of alcohol and the faint hum of Metallica. You unbuttoned your billowing coat stretching your gold wings. They were large wings yet very delicate like paper or fairy wings each feather glowed a brighter gold illuminating the room in a yellow glow. You fluttered gracefully into the air perching on the rails, silently making your way over to the figure on the end rail of the abandoned warehouse.

You crouched next to your angel - his wings were ruined and needed better attention, but it wasn't like you could take him to the hospital. You doubted they were accustomed to a man with wings let alone how to treat them. Leaning forward you peered into his glazed blue eyes: sighing you gripped the new beer tugging it out of his firm grip placing it behind you.

His wing had started infection and hung limply on his side- you force fed Warren the painkillers and wiped his forehead he leant back burying into your chest his hand fisted your shirt, and soon his soft snores echoed the room.

The next night you packed the little belongings and hobbled under Warrens weight dragging him onto an old broken car which took you to an old airport then led you to one of Calibans mutants who opened an old rusty plane.

Travelling by night only was far more difficult especially when supporting an increasingly sick Warren who had reduced himself into a shadow of himself barely speaking- which was usually your thing. You placed Warren down on the steps ever so thankful your mutation allowed more strength than the average human not that anyone would've known.

You raised your hand to knock glancing back down at the ill form of your boyfriend. You hit once then twice, and in the third knock, the door swings open. A tall man with glasses and striped green pyjamas gazed curiously at you at you; his impish face puzzled he asked sleepily, "Can I help you?"
Blushing you mumbled hello then seeing his confused face you opened the door further revealing the hunched over mutant.
"Please I couldn't take him to the hospital can you help him" you pleaded to take off your coat your auric wings that shimmered against the moonlight.

This seemed to have done the trick. Wide-eyed the man who briefly introduced himself as Hank McCoy with surprising strength he hauled Warren onto his shoulders you hovered close not saying a word you trailed after him.

The bustle and crashes woke the school as students some the same age as you and other a year older more to Warrens age poked their head out the corner of their rooms. A bald man wheeled into the medical lab where Hank worked on Warrens wings, "his names Warren Worthington iii and I'm y/n" you repeated in a hushed voice to the professor.
The man called in a redhead who looked a bit older then you she smiled warmly and showed you to your room- a dorm you shared with another girl called Jubilee.

The next day arrived, and you woke uneasy to different scenery, not the usual dark, damp deserted place, and you didn't wake with Warren next to you which was an odd lonely feeling. Shrugging it off you go up with sad cognisance you realised you had no clothes except the ones on your back, but to your astonishment, a pile of clothes lay folded neatly on the end of your bed.

Warren Worthington iii x reader imagines and preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें