1. Pregnancy series ~ finding out

warning: mild language

"Hey, love?" , Warren your boyfriend of two years asked. You entered the bedroom finally putting your comfy pyjamas and sat down on the bed with a sigh.

"still sick huh? its been a week have you seen Hank?" he asked pulling you closer.

You smiled at his concern, "actually I feel better I think it's passed"  Warren rubbed his hand up and down your arm tracing patterns. You closed your eyes snuggling closer with your angel being in the moment allowing the warmth of his embrace to wash over you. 

"n/n I've been thinking. About our future-" Warren paused, and you took this time to move onto your side your head resting on his chest as your hand outstretched to touch his wings.  You hummed under your breath lifting your head to see Warren looking down at you. You haven't thought about the future in detail only that Warren was in it mainly the future consisted of the next restaurant for a date, or doing missions together. It turns out Warren had a few more ideas. 

" I've been thinking a lot about us. And future  little us's." Warren paused sensing you tense up and began running his hands through your hair. " and okay to put it short I want to have children."
"like babies?" you whispered feeling the warmth run to your cheeks. 

"yeah and I'm not saying now I mean we can practise" you giggled under your breath, "but I mean we would be great parents and just imagine little us running around."

You thought to yourself while tracing circles on Warren's hand. "oh shit" you whispered and dropped his hand.

Warren sat up following you leave the bed and raised an eyebrow"okay I know its a lot to take in but love - I'm sorry--

No, no, no, no. You paced back and forth then stopped by a calendar, "shit". Your thoughts deepened as you scratched your brain thinking of the date that would match up. You felt nauseous and giddy all of a sudden and hurried into the bathroom. Is this really happening? It was so utterly absurd, and the timing was off a movie universe, not real life. How could this happen? You both were so careful.  

"y/n? Love? You're freaking me out" Warren opened the door. You stopped pacing and faced him - he stared at you with wide concerned eyes.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"wait really? This is amazing"  Warren shouted with a huge beaming smile lighting up his face. He crossed the steps and lifted you into his arms spinning around the room and small kisses all over your face. It all made sense, and you could have slapped yourself for not putting it together sooner. All the nausea and vomiting, and the weird cravings that you blamed as the warning before the beginning of your period. You were so blind to the facts of how you hadn't even had your monthly visit in 7 weeks.  While still in Warrens hold you smiled shakily to yourself. 

a/n

ahhh sorry guys I have not been updating but I hope you like the beginning of this mini-series. I know its not my best work and will later re-edit to fix it a bit and improve it.

Anyways let me know if you liked this first part of the mini-series and what are your thoughts

Happy reading and have an amazing day 

your day has been blessed by this happy doggie