Imagine| Usually I like to go a date before you say we are soulmates.

This was requested by Castiel_Novak_Bitch

Warning!!!: Contains swearing and a mention of smoking

Hey guys! Hope your week has been going well! I have so many ideas for this. Currently writing a pennywise au imagine [ hopefully it'll turn out good ]. Also,I had so much fun creating the aesthetic above ^ the colours are so nice together XD

Again i know this isn't my best work after not writing for months im feeling a little rusty. Lemme know your thoughts on it if you want. How can I improve?

Happy reading!

When you were ten, your parents found out about your mutation. Hours of screaming locked up in your room as you were torn apart and restitched. Hair already the blackest black turned past the point of black like the cloak of the reaper. Horns that jutted from your savagely beautiful face. They were small yet brutal the same colour as your blood spilt eyes.

There were shouts and bangs and your parents broke down the door in fear that you were in harm. You were covered in blood, fur and feathers at a pool surrounding you where you knelt. You looked like a demon. Your teeth had fallen out and replaced with sharp panther teeth. Your wings are almost bat-like. Leathery and black like oil. However, they looked ablaze in molten lava when the light hits it just right. They weighed you down so you couldn't stand your back ached with the effort. Hunched over you looked up in fear and desperation at your parents. You rubbed at your arm at the patches of dark cat-like fur grew. Your eyes stung with tears and blood that oozed from them.

Enraged your parents chained you to the bedpost. They tried to shave the cat fur from your arms, legs and they decided to cut off the tail and tear your large teeth out in an attempt to 'save' you. A month ago another mutant was discovered in the state - all you knew was they were shipped off to some hospital. That's all your parents would ever say - they never said the word mutant they would use synonyms: an abomination, mutt, freak and monster.

Alone covered in blood, scars and bruises chained to that bed, the people who had forsaken you damned you to hell, "satan's child" "burn in hell." You wailed crying out for you mom to help you set she slammed the door shut.

They lit a match and set your wings ablaze. Your life burned into pieces and everything you thought you knew was crumbled into millions of pieces.

Only a child, small and broken struggling under the enormous weight of those demon wings, pulled into the mud of blood and oil. It was covered in the sticky coagulated liquid, not a patch of skin visible. The fire was like a warm blanket to you. It was keeping you comfortable. It had burned away the entire house by the time the demon found you completely unscathed from the inferno. Yet you knew you were dying. You had known what death was when your Grandma told you where she was going.

A blue beastly looking creature found you barely holding on to the rope of life in the burnt rubble. You cried as you lifted your head. Your black soul-consuming hair was straggled and matted to your face you couldn't through it. You promptly fainted when the chain was removed.

When you woke up. In a stranged desolate bright room, you felt like death. The white ceiling in the lighting showed your shadow. Horn, wings, tail all visible. It is somehow all grown back. What is happening to you? Five minutes later, you meet Professor Charles Xavier for the first time. He was pale, bald and sat in a wheelchair and strangely had a British accent. The weird thing was he often changed form speaking to you from his lips to speaking to your mind from his own.  This was the day you found out about mutants and this school for gifted youngsters — your new home. Your new family.