Preference~ When he realised he liked you

Warren
Warren first realised he liked you when you stayed with him when you were given the opportunity to have a "human" life. You stood up for him and mutants in general that when he knew.

"Y/n come on. You'll be a social outcast if don't go to this party!" Kenna, your human friend, whined ignoring the angel that stood by your side
"Only if Warren can come too."
"Y/n it's okay I don't want to go-" Warren interrupted you looked back at him your gaze softening before Kenna opened her mouth again.
"Warren? That freak? Hell no" you moved in front of Warren protectively.
You glared at your friend Kenna. Warren tensed behind he knew what you were like when you got mad.
"He's not a freak" you hissed
"All mutants are especially deformed ones" Kenna spoke venom laced her voice
"Kenna this is the new age mutants and humans working living together." You exclaimed obvious hurt in your eyes.

Warren had his fists curled beside him almost shaking with rage seeing Kenna actions towards you and against mutants reminded him of the barbarians humans in his cage fights.
You breathed in before straightening up, "Well then. That's just great to know" you spoke waving your hand over the ground the pebbles and stones rose higher then dropped Kenna screamed and ran.
You turned back to Warren grabbing his hand pulling him away from the bustling crowd.
You spent the day watching movies together at the mansion