Imagine| OTP

This was requested by @TeenWolfsisters
I hope you like it and I'm still working on the second request
*Sorry for any grammar mistakes while writing this my keyboard kept glitching.

You were humming to yourself as you scanned the history book paying no attention. Your eyes kept drifting of the large bay windows where rain patted softly against the window.
"Jemma? Where's lover boy?" a voice spoke from behind you
Turning you saw Peter grinning madly
" probably staying away from you" you giggled closing the book.
" We have training next we don't want to be late," Peter said

Training was held on the second floor below the basement in a large sealed room called the danger room. Mystique trained you all and this was your second virtual reality xmen battle simulator.

Peter walked you down to the danger room where you got changed. You pulled your light brown hair into a loose ponytail waiting as everyone filed into the room.
Strong arms wrapped around you from behind.
You turned around snuggling closer into Warrens hold he smiled softly down at you: leaning forward Warren kissed you lingering until interrupted by the familiar squeal.

Peter stood watching you two, "OTP! "he squealed shooting a wink at you then running of.
Warren huffed in annoyance his lips a frown sensing his irritation you ran your hands through his blonde curls, "he's just being Peter, Ren it's sweet actually."

The room darkened as the gears shifted and large robotic like figures stalked out from the shadows their beady red eyes staring into each person.
Scott on your right whipped his glasses off immediately red lasers erupted searing diagonal lines into the furthest bot.
The room transformed into a virtual reality seeing a lake trailing throughout by you crouched next to it.
Your hand faced outward towards the water as you screamed a supersonic scream it rippled through the material coursing through the lake erupting in a shattering piercing the robot collapsed prices of it exploded off from the sonic pierce.

"Nice one Jemma!" Warren yelled from somewhere across the room. You grinned standing to your feet your feet jumped as you jammed to your victory dance.
You turned to rush over to Jean who struggled to hold of two bots leaping to her aid the sound wave travelled from your splayed hand breaking apart the metal giant: Jean had her hand shut forcefully over her ears having neglected the earpieces that protect from the sound waves you emit. The sound waves that escaped bounced of the hollow metal echoing around the room like a triangle.

Concerned you hovered in front of Jean whose ears no doubt was still ringing. The redhead waved you off as she finished the other half destroyed bot.

The training finished, and you gulped down your water stretching your sore muscles.
As soon as you got back, you showered, and You pulled on your pyjamas and fuzzy socks padded across the room plopping down on your bed stretching your arms.
There was a soft knock on the door, "it's open" you exclaimed

Warren stepped into the room fresh from the shower he worse loose sweatpants, and his hair was even curlier his wings too looked cleaner.
You smiled sitting up in the bed opening your arms Warren chuckled his wings spread out behind him.
You sighed in content when your angel scooped you into his arms pulling you closer your head buried in his neck taking in the soapy scent. Warren brushed his hand through your hair soothingly, and you hummed happily.

The pair of you sat intertwined like that for an hour you groaned as Warren placed you back on the bed suddenly cold from the absence of his warmth.
"Stay" you mumbled sleepily Warren turned an eyebrow raised
"We would miss dinner" he complained looking longingly out of the door where you could smell the food.
Seeing your pout, Warren added quickly, "after I promise."