Imagine| Get the Biggest Fire Truck and go BOOM

This was requested by @valerialvarezz

I apologise for how long it took me to publish but as you will see once you've read it I had a lot of inspiration and storyline I wanted to include. I am nervous as to if this put the request to justice but once I had played out the story in my head I could only write it in a way that made sense below. Also, it is no problem if the requester would like certain aspects to be added or changed, I tried my best

happy reading XD

__________

The Worlds Turned to Ash
The Supernatural Fire that is rattling the world
Scientists, geologists and theorists are at a loss for the fire frenzy epidemic that is plaguing the world. A fire bloomed in Los Angeles, New York and London June 13. These fires have consumed the city and spreading fast. Fire workers and volunteers, medics and police are working double shifts and sleepless night to stop this and evacuate citizens.
These fires have spread since have demolished more than 2,670 major cities worldwide. Entire islands have been turned to ash. The death toll is still counting with 280,000,001 casualties and presumed 4.5 million fatalities.
"it's horrific really. These fires is worldwide phenomenons and towers over the Great Fire of 1910, perhaps even in history" said Vanessa Wilkins (48) a renowned journalist

This is the end of the world protests are campaigning on the borders near these fires.
" the world is still recovering from the Apocalpse mutant attack from late November. In this state the world will be destroyed by Christmas!" said a Reporter watching the fires of New Zealand from his holiday yacht.
___________________________________________________________

15 Months earlier

Sitting by under a sycamore tree on a hill km from the city still didn't dull the thunderous boom from that warehouse.
You sat cross-legged on the droplet dew grass your beanie pulled almost over your eyes. The view was Warrens favourite. You could see the entire city the light like fireflies, the first to see the sunset, a place humans didn't know.
Another cheer ran out faintly from the centre of the city you gazed out pun pointing the building. Your best friend, Warren would be in there as you sat on the ground safe and sound. Would the cheers be another win for Warren?

You didn't see Warren that night: you always tended to his wounds after these fights. It wasn't Warren who waited in a tiny studio; two armed men instead. they knew your name.

The clap and slap boomed around the dark walls surrounding you. Your senses were haywire: you could hear the magnified audience reaction, you could smell the alcohol, gun powder and blood. You could feel the humidity of hundreds of bodies in the building, taste metallic in your throat.
The doors opened to a dark-walled sphere room. In the middle stood an electrical fenced cage where you saw a body hauled out. Despite the situation, you couldn't help smile at Warrens victory of his opponent- she looked brutal.

Warrens glory disappeared the moment his eyes landed on you who had strolled into the arena. You watched as emotion filtered his face: confusion, fear, anger, realisation and sadness.
Warren did something very unWarren liked he faced the crowd his pale face rapidly reddening and roared.
You stopped listening to him; in the corner of your eyes, you saw him making various hand gestures to the crowd.

The guard on the left had already fired his gun when you summoned a cerise coloured flame. It flickered dangerously hovering over your palm in milliseconds it expanded with a hiss until a window sized shield deflected the bullet then continued to smother the guard. The fire followed your hands as you directed it around the room; the protection turned a darker red left two guards smoking by there charcoal bones.
You yelled Warrens name, and he was there by your side back to back, shoulder to shoulder.
Warren pulled the key from the skeletal fingers of the security, and the cage opened.