Imagine| Who knew it was this Complicated part #1

( typhokinesis) Smokemanipulation: death inducement/ asphyxiation from smoke
Warning: mild language

~~
A/N
Hey guys! so I haven't updated in forever 😭 mainly due to me not being in the right head space my anxiety and mental health has been not great this week and schools starting tomorrow so that's great 🙄
Please be patient with me and I will update more I have plenty ideas and a second part to this also I haven't edited well I know sorry about that and I'm not really happy with this but anyways enough of me
Happy reading! ....

Being an xmen wasn't all that it was made up to be.
Sure it was great, saving the world having control over your mutation but it also came with extra credit, sleepless nights, training, extra mandatory subjects and having to deal with an utter twat by the name of Warren.

You loathed the winged man. You didn't know why just every fibre in your body burned in his presence. The two of you couldn't be in the same room before arguing this was so common that everyone else evacuated the place within seconds.

You looked down at the note in your hand the small piece of paper signed by the professor's neat scrawl xmen meeting training cancelled. You slung your bag over your shoulder and made your way down to the xmen lounge.

You scanned the room with a small smile shared with Jean and Peter, but it turned sour when your eyes fell onto the winged man who occupied the last space. You averted your gaze and squeezed into the seat next to Peter and Kurt.
Peter poked you in your shoulder, and you turned to him, "if it's a mission you have to cover for me."
You poked him back, "yes I know you won't stop reminding me since you won"
Peter stretched his arms across the back of the chair grinning from ear to ear, "I am the Pac-Man master."
You leaned onto Peter's shoulder and stared blankly at the professor who rolled into the room, "as you know y/n was first up for the Rio mission but you are relieved as - and now  nothing has been confirmed- but there is a different mission for miss l/n to n the future" the professor stopped turning in his char to face you and Kurt, "now Mr Washner will replace Vapor" the professor continued acknowledging your mutant name.

To the left of you-you could hear a derisive snort, and you clenched your jaw, "something funny Worthington" you asked mustering the sweetest fakest politeness you could
Warren stone cold gaze meets you he smirked and motioned to you, "it just the name Vapor it gets me every time it the stupidest name."
"Yeah well, Angel is very two-faced of you because by the looks and personality of you your more like the devils spawn."

"Now... now" you heard the professor intergect slowly but you and the 'devils spawn' ignored him

Warren stood to his feet his fair cheeks were stained pink, and he rose to his full height - wings folded behind him, you came only up to his nose.
" that's a thought isn't it something I am confused as to how you could have with smoke for a brain."

Kurt and Peter shuffled nervously on the couch. Everyone looked anxiously between the two of you: you stood with arms folded lazily across yourself with an expressionless face Warren looked down at you his lips were a thin line
"There's always a U in stupid" you replied narrowing your eyes
"Takes one to know one" he laughed straightening up, "plus I passed my xmen exam first go... how many did it take for you."
You snarled and made to walk forward there was a scuffle, and Scott launched himself between you to he pushed you out of the class where Warren was gloating

"I'm going to kill him" you hissed looking darkly over Scott's shoulder.
"Let me at him Summers It might take me two turns to finish of the bot in the xman but it sure as hell will take a second to murder that piece of—