Preference| he has a cold

You finally found Warren outside the library, he clutched a handful of books under his arm but gazed with an expression you deduced resembling one before they barf
Worried you approached your boyfriend and stopped to take in his appearance, his cherubic face was ghostly pale, his nose was red, and his green eyes were brighter and watery, "Angel " you said softly you peered through your lashes and slowly took the books from his shivery grasp.
"Your sick Ren what are you doing up."
Warren looked at you and managed a pained smile, "I'm fine."
You raised an eyebrow and shared a look with Warren. In no way was he fine.

"Okay well Ren I'm really tired can you walk me back to my dorm we can have a nap" you yawned linking your hand through Warren and tugging him gently towards the hallway.

You were outside the dorm when there was a loud, "achoo" followed by a little squeak and a groan.
You turned around to see Warren leaning against the door frame.
"Okay mister tough guy you're going to bed, and I'm going to look after you". Warren looked at you with you presumed was an attempt of absolute betrayal. When had those puppy eyes never worked on you?
A nasty sounding cough answered your question. You swallowed the edge to "ew" out loud.
"But I'm nahhh sic" followed by a chorus of coughs.
You cringed as he coughed and pulled your sleeves long around your hands. Slowly as a snail would you supported Warren to his dorm.

You closed the blinds and set Warren on the bed his wings fluffed out behind him, "I'm going to get you some cold medicine in a sec Angel" you spoke as you peeled Warren jacket off and dressed him in sweatpants.
"Thank you n/n for " sniffle, "looking after me argh" Warren managed to croak out between sniffs and sneezes.
"No worries handsome you do the same for me plus your so adorable when you are sick."
Warren grinned tiredly then hurriedly grabbed a tissue and emptied his nose, you tucked him in bed and placed a warm compress on his head, "well I mean your always adorable."
"Am I not seeexyye" Warren whines pulling the covers, so only his eyes and bridge of his nose was visible
"Your very sexy Ren," you said leaning down to kiss him on the top of his head
"I luff yew "