Preference~ how he asked you out

How Warren asked you out or rather how you would debate how you asked him out was something that Scott would forever tease the pair of you about.

Warren feelings for you didn't go unnoticed by the boys in his dorm - no matter how oblivious you were to them- who teased him about it and after months of Warren pining silently after you they forced him out of his dorm to the common room ( where you usually were)

Meanwhile, you were looking for Warren with new confidence, and you knew you needed to talk to him before you made up some excuse to not. It was just your luck you spotted him down the hall shadowed by Peter and Scott.
"Worthington!" You shouted with a grin
You marched right up to him and met the angel halfway who looked as if he wanted to scarper.
Warren stopped and looked you dead in your eye, his hands in his pockets, and you noticed he was fidgeting rocking back and forth on his feet - he only did that when he was nervous.

The moment you faced him you blurted out what you were urgent to say before you lost your courage.
Coincidently Warren also started talking, and you overlapped
"you me dinner at Sal's."
"Would you like to maybe no- would you go on a date with me?" Finished Warren
The boys whistled from your forward advance, and you looked over Warrens' shoulder with an exasperated glance.
Warren ran his hand through his hair and muttered something under his breath
You shared a sheepish smile, and you leaned forward to place a kiss on his cheek
"I'll be ready at 7," you said.