Preference~ he walks in on you changing

Pulled out on an emergency mission you ran to the blackbird and frantically grabbed your yellow, black flight suit.
Without looking where you were going, you pushed past Jean and Kurt both looking for their suit and slammed the door to an empty broom closet.
You had thrown off your jeans and top leaving you in your underwear and bra when the door flung open. It slammed shut as soon as it opened shouting curses.
You yelped pulling on the suit and walked straight into the door.
"Ouch" you mumbled rubbing your nose. Your lousy luck continued as you walked into Warren who was beet red and refused to meet your gaze.
You stood staring awkwardly at each other you shifted into your other foot while hugging yourself.
"Bloody hell sorry didn't mean to walk in" Warren mumbled rubbing his forehead
"It's alright let just erm forget about it."
You stood frozen wondering why Warren was still facing you and blushing madly.  Goodness did you break the man?
"Sorry I need the closet" Warren spoke holding up his flight suit for evidence.
"Oh right!" You shouted without realising.
Warren stuck his head out of the door, "y/n don't be so embarrassed your gorgeous"
You turned around wide-eyed and raised an eyebrow, " I know you so well Warren I can quote you."
"especially with clothes off," you and Warren said in unison, you ducked your head as you giggled.
"Someone's eager, but that'll have to wait for our third date."