Part 1

It was mid morning and Pakhi was waiting for her elder brother Karan to come home in his college break. Actually it was not Karan for whom she was waiting. It was her brother's best friend Arjun. He was also coming for vacation along with Karan and Pakhi had developed an instant liking for him when he first came home with her brother.

They both were friends since school days and she liked Arjun on their first meeting only. She would always be dressed in her most beautiful clothing whenever she knew he was visiting their home. Today also she was wearing a cute skirt and matching blouse with it wishing he notices her this time differently.

He always talked with her in a friendly manner but then he still see her a his friend's baby sister only. That's why whenever Karan calls her as lil sis she snaps at him.

She was walking to and fro in the living room when her mother came out from kitchen and asked her "Pakhi why are you walking uselessly in the living room?" Pakhi gave a sheepish smile to her mother and replied "Actually mom I am so excited that Bhai is coming for a vacation. It's been so long I met him"

Her mother's face lightened up hearing Karan's name. She smiled and said "Yes baby even I am waiting for him to come from early morning today. I have even asked the cook to make his and Arjun's favorite dishes today" Her parents treated Arjun as their son only and he too respected her parents as his own. All the members of her family were very fond of him.

Pakhi ran towards the main door with excitement as heard the horn of her brother's car. She saw Karan and Arjun getting out of the car and ran towards them. "Bhai you finally came" said Pakhi while running to hug her brother. Karan lifted her up and engulfed her in a bear hug "How are you lil sis. I missed you dear" Pakhi scwoled at him "Don't call me lil sis. Our parents gave a nice name to me" Karan just chuckled and went towards the main door of their Manson. She shyly turned towards Arjun and greeted him with a sweet smile.

Arjun's heart fluttered seeing her smile. He was busy drooling at her when the brother- sister duo were chatting happily. He gave a small smile to her and asked "How are you Pakhi?" She replied cheerfully "I am fine. What about you?" Arjun nodded at her and asked her to go inside the house.