Pary 27(b)

Next day Arjun was waiting for Pakhi in the living room. She was starting her job from today. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her coming down. She was dressed in a knee length black pencil skirt and peach blouse. Her hair was combed neatly and tied in a ponytail. Her face was fresh devoid of makeup. He stood up to greet her "Good morning darling. I hope you slept well"

Pakhi scwoled at him "I am not your darling" and went to have breakfast. Arjun chuckled and followed her. Rahil was having his fruits and milk in breakfast sitting in his high chair. Pakhi saw him and kissed him on both of his cheeks "Good morning baby. Eating breakfast?" Rahil gave a toothy grin to her nodding his head. Arjun was surprised seeing Rahil so comfortable with Pakhi. He said to Pakhi "Karan told me you were very good with the kids. Indeed he was correct. Rahil doesn't allow any new person to kiss him but he gladly accepted your kisses. Even he doesn't gel up easily with anyone but he was so comfortable with you yesterday" Pakhi ignored him and started eating her breakfast.

Arjun shook his head hopelessly and started with his own breakfast. After eating Pakhi was leaving when Arjun asked her "Pakhi how will you go to your work place?" Pakhi gave him a dirty look "I know the address so I will figure it out. Now if your inquiry is over, I would like to leave. I don't want to be late on my first day" Arjun frowned at her "Come I will drop you there" Pakhi glared at him "I said I will go myself. I don't need your help ok"

Arjun sighed "Pakhi your workplace is in my way to my office and it will be difficult to get a cab near the building. You will have to walk up to the main road for it. Come I will drop you in my car" Pakhi shook her head and started to leave when Arjun huffed irritatingly and tossed her on his shoulder.

Pakhi was shocked seeing this side of him. She shouted "Leave me you pig. I am not going anywhere with you" Arjun just ignored her and went in the lift. She started hitting his back with her fist but he stood there holding her as if he is not at all affected. He tossed Pakhi in passenger seat of his Range Rover and got himself in the driver's seat.

Pakhi turned towards him "How dare you touch me without my permission? I said stop the car and let me go. You don't have any right to behave as you wish with me"

Arjun gave a flirting smile to her "Ohh I will do more than just touching my love. And don't shout darling, your angry words and face turns me on!" Pakhi shut her mouth instantly and glared angrily at him. She scooted away in the far corner of her seat. Arjun laughed seeing her. He informed her while driving "Pakhi you are my responsibility as long as you are with me so I will arrange a car for you to go to office ok?"

Pakhi ignored him and continued to look outside. She jumped out of the car and ran towards her boutique as soon as Arjun stopped his car. He smiled and shook his head and went to his office. It would be fun living with her he thought excitedly.

In the evening it was time for Pakhi to return home. She was praying that Arjun would not be there to pick her up but would send a car with driver instead. She was still angry with him for today morning.

She collected her belongings and came out of the building. She spotted Arjun leaning against the car with his goggles on. He was typing something in his phone. She stood there for sometime admiring him. He was so handsome with a broad physic. He could give a run for money to any hot model.

Arjun looked up from his mobile and saw Pakhi standing few feets away from him. He waved at her and gestured her to come in the car. She sat in the car without looking at him for once. "How was your first day at work Sweetheart?" Pakhi shot daggers at him "I am not your sweetheart so don't call me that and how was my day is none of your concern so drive silently" Arjun teased her "Is that so darling then why were you ogling me since ten minutes?" Pakhi was shocked hearing him. So that pig knew she was checking him out. She glared at him "I was not ogling you. You were busy in your phone so I was waiting for you to acknowledge my presence"

Arjun kept a hand on his chest and faked innoncence "I can feel your presence even with my eyes closed sweetheart. My heartbeat becomes rapid when you are near me. And don't feel shy to check me out. I am all yours darling. If you want, I can arrange a private show for you in my room!" Pakhi screamed at him "Arjun you are such a shameless person. Stay away from me" Arjun laughed loud seeing her embarrassed. He enjoyed teasing her.