Part 30(b)

Pakhi was working on a bridal gown when she got a call from Anjali "Hi Bhabhi how are you?" Anjali's voice came from other side "I am good. Did I disturb you dear?" Pakhi sat back leaning on her chair "No Bhabhi I was designing a bridal gown but that can wait. What happened? Why you called at this time?"

Anjali replied "We two didn't get any girls time alone after you went to Mumbai and I need a break from daily routine so I booked a short weekend trip to Goa exclusively for two of us. Isn't it great?" Pakhi gasped "Bhabhi but why trip all of a sudden. Weekend is day after tomorrow. How will I get leave on such short notice and moreover how will I arrange everything for Arjun and Rahil. They both have become so dependent on me in these last few months that they can't even find a small thing without me."

Anjali huffed "Ohh come on Pakhi! I am sure Arjun can manage for two days. Even Karan agreed to look after kids in my absence. And don't worry I talked with your manager before booking and got you leave on Saturday so chill" Pakhi sighed "You really planned everything ahead didn't you?" Anjali cheekily replied "Yes I knew you would be worried for many things so I arranged everything beforehand only"

She chuckled "Ok so you gonna come to Mumbai first or else we will meet directly in Goa?" Anjali replied "No you be at the airport Saturday morning. We will meet there. I have booked connecting flights" Pakhi agreed "Ok see you day after tomorrow. Will talk later Bhabhi. Bye and say my hello to everyone there" Anjali too replied "Yup will do. Give my greetings to Arjun and kiss your boy for me"

Pakhi felt so happy hearing her sister in law referring Rahil as her boy. She finished her work and went home. Arjun and Rahil were watching TV. She kept her purse on the side table and greeted them "I am home" Arjun's heart swelled hearing Pakhi saying I am home. It was indeed her home now. Rahil ran towards her shouting Mum. She picked him up and kissed his cheeks "How was your day sweetie? What you did today?" Rahil too kissed her "Me went to park Mum with nanna. Rahil draw me, mum and pa"

She cooed him "Ohh really baby. Then show your mum the drawing you made" He got out of her hold and went to his room to get his drawing. Arjun came to greet her "Hi darling! How was your day love?" She hugged him "Very hectic. Bhabhi called today. She had planned a weekend gateway to Goa for two of us"

Arjun kissed her on head "I know Karan called me today afternoon. I think you should go baby. You have been so busy with your job and then even taking care of me and Rahil that you deserve a break. Go with Anjali and have fun" She broke the hug and looked at him "But what about you and Rahil?" Arjun smiled at her "Don't worry, I will take care of everything here. Rahil and I will be fine for few days without you. You just take a break and relax ok"

She grinned at him and kissed his cheek but he kissed her on her lips. They broke the kiss after few minutes. Pakhi was blushing "Arjun don't do such things here where our son can come anytime and see us" Arjun chuckled "Let him see. It will be good for him if he see and learn at an early age" Pakhi gave a horrified look to him "You will teach no such things to him Arjun. He is still a kid ok so don't spoil his innocent mind"

Next day she worked till late to complete her pending work. Rahil had already slept as she was late in coming home. Arjun helped her in packing her bag. Next day he and Rahil came to airport to drop her. Pakhi hugged Rahil and said "Don't do any mischief ok baby. Do as Pa says and mum will be back soon. I will miss you sweetie" Rahil who was watching airport in admiration turned to her "Me too go with you Mum"

Arjun picked him up in his arms "Son what I told you at home. Say bye to your mum and then pa will take you to ride small cars ok"
Rahil asked in awe "Really pa. Me drive car" Arjun nodded his head in yes. He then went near Pakhi and gave her a side hug "Don't worry about him darling. I will look after him. You enjoy your mini-vacation ok" She nodded and first kissed Rahil and then Arjun on their cheeks. They both simultaneously kissed on each cheek of her. She took her luggage and went inside the airport. Arjun and Rahil we're waving bye to her.

Anjali spotted Pakhi coming inside. She ran towards her and hugged her "Ohh Pakhi it's so good to see you. Come our flight will be announced soon" She dragged Pakhi with her.

After reaching the hotel, she gave Pakhi the room key "This is your room key Pakhi. Mine is just adjacent to you. Call me if you need anything. I am tired so will take a nap and then will meet you in the evening"

Pakhi nodded and went inside her room. She messaged Arjun for letting him know about her arrival: Have reached. Already missing you two

Arjun's reply came after few minutes: We are also missing you sweetheart. You enjoy ok

She smiled reading his message: Yup will call you later. Bye love you

Arjun replied: Love you too baby. Take care

Anjali took her to spa in the evening. After that both of them lounged around the beach.
Anjali excused herself to washroom and went away from Pakhi to call the heena artist. She came out after few minutes and spotted him.

She dragged Pakhi towards that artist "It's been so long since I applied heena. Come Pakhi there is a heena artist there. We both can apply heena by him" Pakhi was confused. She didn't see that artist earlier. She was no big fan of heena just applied it on special occasions "No Bhabhi you go. I am not interested in applying it. I will go to my room" Anjlai rolled her eyes "Come on we are on break sister in law. Just loose yourself. We both will sleep only now right so what's problem in sleeping after getting heena. It will be dried in the morning when we wake up and then we can remove it before our shower. Please I insist now come"

Pakhi sighed and went with her Bhabhi to get heena done. She thought Anjali was behaving strange. But then shook her head because nowadays she find every member of her family acting strange. She feels that Karan, her parents, Anjali and Arjun all are doing something behind her back. She hoped that she was thinking wrong and sat on the stool and gave her hand to the artist to do his work. After getting it done, she and Anjali went to sleep early that night as both were tired. Anjali was anticipating for the big day tomorrow. She just prayed to God that everything goes as planned. She got a message from Karan and a smile broke on her lips. Pakhi was in big surprise tomorrow she thought grinning.