Part 31

Sun rays entered Anjali's room. She stretched her arms and looked at the side clock. It's time to get up or she will be late. Still so many things are left to be done. She gently removed Karan's arm wrapped around her waist and kissed his forehead. She quickly took a shower and went towards her parents room.

Anuradha opened the door on hearing a knock. Anjali hugged her "Good morning Mom. Hope you rested well. How was your journey?" Anuradha shifted aside and allowed her to enter "It was good beta. Yesterday night when we reached, all were so tired that we directly came in our respective rooms to sleep. How was your day yesterday with Pakhi? Did she doubted you?"

Anjali smiled at her mother in law "No she didn't. I kept her busy yesterday with spa and strolling around the beach. We enjoyed and relaxed yesterday. Where are all three kids Mom?" Anuradha replied "Aarav and Rahil are with Arjun whereas Kiara is with your parents in the next room"

She got up saying "Mom you start getting ready. I called make up and hair artists. They will be reaching in fifteen minutes. I will even inform Mumma on my way. After that you two can get all three kids ready. Karan will help Arjun whereas I will get Pakhi ready" Anuradha nodded and went to get the bags of everyone with their wedding attires "Anjali give these bags to everyone on your way and inform Anita that I will come to their room after wearing my saree. We both will help the kids also to dress up" Anjali agreed and went out of her room.

She first went to Anita's room to inform what her mother in law said and then proceeded towards Arjun's room "Are the kids awake Arjun?" Arjun shook his head "I am trying to wake them up since half n hour but they are not even budging. Yesterday night Aarav and Rahil we're not ready to sleep. They wanted to play more and now they are not waking up" She smiled and shook her head "Let me try"

He stepped aside and she went inside his room. She saw Aarav and Rahil sleeping on one bed "Boys wake up. Come on it's time to party" Both the boys woke up with a jerk "Mommy you said party?" Aarav asked rubbing his eyes. Rahil looked at her hopefully "Really aunty we party?" She sat near them and pulled both of them in her each arm "Yes my babies we all came here to party right. So wake up and take a shower. Then your two grandma's will help you two and Kiara to dress in new clothes. Then we all can dance, play and eat tasty food in the party understood?" They both nodded and ran towards the washroom.

Arjun laughed seeing them "Those two monkeys were not co-operating with me but they listened to you at once. You and Pakhi can really handle any stubborn child. Rahil always listen to whatever she says but not me" She got up "Then you and Karan should learn from us. Even Karan complains the same" Arjun raised her hands in surrender "As you say highness" Anjali laughed at him "Very well Arjun help them with their bath and drop them in my mother's room. She and mom will get all three kids dressed and will make them eat breakfast. I have ordered breakfast for all of us in our rooms. It would be coming in few minutes. You take a shower till then and Karan will come and help you after some time"

Arjun nodded "Thanks Anjali. You really arranged everything well. How is Pakhi?"
Anjali shook her head "No need to thank me Arjun. We are family right! I just did what you asked me nothing special. Pakhi is in her room now. I will get her ready after breakfast. All the best for this special day of your life!" Arjun gave a side hug to her thanking her.

After breakfast, Anjali send Karan to Arjun's room to help him in getting ready whereas she went to Pakhi's room. Pakhi opened the door on hearing a knock "Good morning Bhabhi. Came early in my room?" Anjali gently pushed her aside and went in her room with the paper bags "Did you took a shower dear?" Pakhi nodded her head positively and looked at the paper bags "What is in these bags Bhabhi?" Anjali took out Pakhi's wedding dress "Come on wear this dress. We are attending a wedding" Pakhi frowned looking at the dress "Whose wedding? You didn't mentioned regarding attending anyone's wedding yesterday. Moreover why should I dress like a bride. Look at this dress it's so heavy and the colour is also appropriate for bride"

Anjali dragged her towards the changing room "That's because you are the bride. Our whole family is here Pakhi. Arjun had planned this surprise wedding for you that's why we came to Goa. I brought you here earlier so you don't get suspicious. Everyone else came at yesterday night and we all have been planning for this wedding since a month without your knowledge"

Pakhi was immobile for few minutes. Surprise wedding for her! Now all her doubts started getting clear. Arjun's working extra time, Anjali's idea of girls weekend, her family's strange behavior since one month. Ohh my God she can't believe Arjun was already planning for their wedding when she was pestering him to set the wedding date. Tears welled up in her eyes. She was overwhelmed by Arjun and her family's efforts to surprise her. She thought she is really one lucky girl. Anjali wiped her tears "Don't cry Pakhi. You are starting your new life today with your dream man. Smile ok because not every girl is lucky like you whose to be husband goes all the way to give her a dream wedding. Thank God for all these and always be happy dear"

She hugged Anjali and sniffed "Thank you so much Bhabhi. You all did so much for me. I feel really special seeing efforts of your all" Anjali caressed her back "No need to thank us Pakhi. We are your family and we all love you so much especially Arjun. This whole surprise marriage was his idea. We all just helped him in arranging it. Now stop crying and start getting ready or else you will be late for your own wedding. Let me tell you your groom is very impatient. He asked Karan three times to call me and check on you"

Pakhi chuckled hearing her. She washed her face and started wearing her lehenga. It was a beautiful lehenga in Marron and cream colour. She was not able to tie the knot of her blouse so she went into the room where Anjali was changing "Wow Bhabhi you look awesome in this peach saree. Bhai won't be able to take his eyes off you" Anjali turned smiling at her. She scanned Pakhi from head to toe "Ohh dear you too are looking beautiful in this lehenga. It looks like it's just made for you. You are looking like a royal princess" Pakhi blushed "Thank you. Will you just tie the knot of my blouse. I am not able to reach it?"

Anjali went to tie her knot "I am sure Arjun would love to open it happily for you when you will take off this dress" Pakhi turned red due to her sister in law's teasing "Bhabhi!" Anjali laughed seeing her shyness "Ohh Pakhi don't be embarrassed. It's happens between every couple"

Pakhi was feeling excited thinking about her wedding night today. She was sure Arjun would have some special plans for it too. Ohh she can't wait for it. She changed the topic "How will we do my hair and makeup Bhabhi?"

At the same time they heard a knock on the door. Anjali said "It would be hair and make up artists. I had called them to help us with it. They done our mother's hairs and make-up. Now it's our turn. I will just get them"

They both got their hair and makeup by turn. After the artists left, Anjali made Pakhi wear her jewellery. Finally she was ready as a bride. Anjali applied a small black dot at the back of her ear "You are looking gorgeous Pakhi. May no one's bad omens touch you"

Her parents and Karan came in their room to inform them about the starting of the ceremony. Everyone was in awe of her. Her father first hugged her "My daughter is looking like a princess. Look at you! You were so small when you were born and now you are getting married. Time flies so fast. Always be happy my child" Then her mother came forward and touched her cheeks in affection "My doll finally going to her home. God bless my love and give you a fruitful life ahead"

Karan decided to lighten the emotional atmosphere "Finally now I can have my mom dad to myself. I feel pity for Arjun!"
Anjali smacked him lightly "Don't tease her today" He laughed and pulled Pakhi in a bear hug "We all will miss you sissy. Don't consider yourself alone. We are always there for you. Don't hesitate to complain me if Arjun hurts you. I will strangle him" Pakhi gave a watery smile to him. Then she turned and looked at her family members "Thank you so much all of you for always being there. I will miss you all too"

Anjali wiped her own tears and said "Come on everyone no more emotional scene ok! I am sure our groom will be impatiently waiting for us. Let's go to the venue"

They all laughed hearing her and proceeded towards the beach side where the wedding is being held.