Part 14

Next day the Japanese investors were going back so he and Karan had arranged a quick meeting with them. It was first day of Karan's marriage and Arjun wanted the meeting to complete as soon as possible so Karan could stay with his new wife. His friend is lucky to get a wife like Anjali but he was stubborn not realizing it. He liked Anjali for Karan and soon enough Karan will too accept her open heartedly in his life.

After the meeting, Arjun who was eyeing Karan right from the time meeting started realised something was wrong. He went and sat in the chair next to him and asked "what happened bro? You look lost today." Karan shook his head and replied "I am fine Arjun. Stop irritating me."

"Now it's confirmed that you are upset regarding something. Tell me. May be I can help you" Arjun asked. Karan sighed and told him "I don't know what to do anymore Arjun.  I asked Anjali to mind her own business and not expect anything from me but instead of fighting, she just ignored me like I don't exist for her. I want to accept this marriage but I feel that by doing this I am deceiving Vidhya. But then seeing dullness on Anjali's face and knowing that it is because of me, makes me feel guilty. I am really confused. I don't know what to do anymore."

Arjun who was listening to Karan intently answered "Karan it's just been a day you got married. Just give some time to your relationship and stop comparing Anjali with Vidhya. You need to leave your past buddy. Vidhya too asked you to find your happiness again before she closed her eyes. Somethings are not in our hands bro. We cannot fight fate. Anjali is your present and future. Please try to know her better and give this relationship a chance. For the past, why are you spoiling your present and future Karan. Make peace with it and stop torturing yourself and your family."

Karan just nodded at Arjun and left to go to Anjali's home. After he left, Arjun too left the venue and went towards the airport. His work in Delhi is finished for now so he was flying back to Mumbai.