Part 20

Pakhi was waiting for her flight announcement. She was finally going back to her home after three and half years. So much had changed in these past years. She can't believe she is aunt now. Her sister in law is back and finally her family is complete again. She cannot wait to meet her family specially Anjali and twins.

After a long flight, she came out of the airport with her luggage and spotted her brother. He had come to pick her up. She saw him waving his hand at her. She waved back and went towards his direction. Karan engulfed her in a bear hug as soon as she reached near their car "Welcome back sissy! We all were waiting for you specially twins. They are very eager to meet their Aunt and even Anjali is dying to meet you" Pakhi hurriedly went into the car and Karan kept her luggage in the trunk and then drove off to Oberoi Manson.

She talked with her brother non stop on their way home and she jumped out of the car as soon as they reached. She ran inside her house and spotted her parents. Sanjay and Anuradha's faces broke into a huge smile seeing their daughter. She ran towards them and first hugged her father "Ohh dad I missed you the most. How are you?" Sanjay caressed her back and replied "I am fine darling. Finally my both the daughter's are home" Then she hugged her mother and cried "Mom I was dying to eat your parathas and sleep in your lap" Anuradha laughed at her and hugged her tight "Don't worry baby you can do all of it and much more now that you are back. We missed you dear" Pakhi got out of her mother's embrace and wiped her tears. "Ohh my God Pakhi! Look at you girl so grown up and beautiful!" Anjali exclaimed from behind. Pakhi turned back and saw her sister in law after four years. She sprinted towards Anjali and engulfed her in a bone crushing hug "Ohh Bhabhi you are back finally. I was counting moments to meet you. Now I will not let you be away from us all for a single day, understood?" Anjali nodded at head and tears we're falling from her eyes too. She was so happy to see her sister in law. She missed Pakhi's bubbliness. "You are suffocating my wife Pakhi!" Karan said with a smile standing at the door and leaning against it. She made an angry face at him and asked Anjali "Bhabhi where are my niece and nephew. I am dying to meet them. I still feel becoming an aunt like a dream"

Anjali laughed at her and replied "Even they both are waiting from morning to met you dear. They always ask seeing your pictures that where were you and when you were coming to met them. Come I will take you to their room. They are playing there" She went with Anjali and saw two small adorable kids playing with their toys. Her vision filled with tears seeing her niece and nephew for the first time. Anjali gained their attention "Babies see who has come to meet you" She shifted to side and both the kids saw her with an awe look. She scooped down to their level and opened her arms for them "Hi babies you both wanted to meet your aunt Pakhi right! See I am here to meet you two. Come and give your aunt a hug" Both Aarav and Kiara ran towards her and hugged her and said in their baby voice "We were waiting for you aunty. Where were you? Aarav Kiara made draw you" They pointed at the picture they were drawing and colouring. She wiped her tears and kissed their cheeks "Aunty had gone to study but now will live with you all ok!" They both sequeled in delight knowing that their Aunt will also live with them along with their daddy, grandma and grandpa.

Pakhi faced Anjali and said "Your kids are loaded with bundle of cuteness Bhabhi. They are so adorable" Before Anjali could reply, Karan who was standing besides her puffed his chest and told "They are my kids Pakhi so they will be cute and adorable obviously right babies" he looked in their direction and both the kids cutely nodded their heads at their father. Anjali chided at him "Karan!" He gave a sheepish smile to her and ran towards the kids to play with them.