Chapter 10-11

It was 10: 24 pm, as shown on Issei's clock. Issei picked it up from his nightstand, looking at it.

"Only one more hour before the Rating Game starts."

Flashback

Everyone was sitting around each other in a circle at a table.

"The House of Phenex has no respect for us. Let's give them a taste of how strong the House of Gremory truly is. They will receive no mercy from us."

Present

"I've been training like my life depended on it. There's no way in hell I'll let them win."

*Knock* *Knock*

Someone was knocking on the door.

"Huh?"

"Issei, are you there? Do you mind if I come in?"

The person voice was none other than Asia's.

"No, please do."

Asia opened the door, walking in wearing the nun uniform from her days as a saint of the church.

"Wow, uh, haven't seen you wear that in a while."

"I thought my outfit might make me feel more confident. Rias said she was okay with it as long as I felt comfortable, so I just wanted to know what you thought."

"I think you look pretty incredible actually. And I always liked you in that outfit."

"You're sweet. I like to stay here with you, do you mind?"

"No, not at all."

Issei smiled as Asia sat down on the bed next to him, resting her body on him. She grabbed his arm while having a grim expression.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just a little bit nervous about the battle. Still, as long as I have you here next to me, I know everything will be fine."

"Yeah."

"Is it alright with you, Issei? If I just stayed here like this for a while?"

"You kidding? I think it's perfect."

Tatsuya's POV

I was in my apartment, grabbing the last of my necessities.

"Okay, I got my extra daggers, blades, poison, and traps for the Rating Game. I think that's everything."

Since we were gonna be going up against Riser, a member of the House of Phenex, I thought it was smart that we be prepared for anything at least.

"It's almost time. Better get going."

Just as I was grabbing my things from my bed, I saw a red magic circle appeared in my room, appearing from it was Kiba.

"K-Kiba? What brings you here?"

"I came to pick you up. I was just heading to the clubhouse, so I came to see if you were ready."

"Oh, really? Um...then let's go. I'm ready."

"Great, follow me."

"I'm amazed Kiba knows where I live. Maybe Rias told him."

After I went with Kiba through the magic circle, using one of Rias's magic symbols on the paper, we were in the clubroom.

Everyone was soon together as Asia and Issei joined us. While everyone was doing their own thing, I sat next to Kiba as he was polishing his sword, putting it in it's sheath. Koneko was putting on her black gloves. Akeno and Rias were calmly drinking a cup of tea, while Issei was looking around.