Chapter 20-21

Tatsuya's POV

"I am Vali, the White Dragon Emperor. But you can call me The Vanishing Dragon."

Vali took a step back from me, letting go of my face and stared down Issei and me. He looked at me with a inappropriate smile that showed no signs of friendliness.

"Holy crap..." Issei muttered, before gripping his arm again as he looked like he was in pain.

"Issei!"

"His arm must be hurting due to the White Dragon Emperor's presence. But to think that it be him..."

In a split second, before I could react, Vali had appeared in front of Issei, his finger pointed at his forehead as I couldn't believe I didn't see.

"How vulnerable you are."

Issei grunted in detest at his harsh words.

"It wouldn't take much to defeat you with my magic. Almost too easy."

"V-Vali, wait!" I called.

"Hm?"

As soon as I had gotten Vali's attention away from Issei, two swords were thrusted towards his neck. It was Kiba and Xenovia, who both appeared in a instant. They were both wielding their swords, the Holy Devil Sword and Holy Sword Durandel respectively towards Vali.

"You guys!"

Kiba had a serious expression on his face and I couldn't believe how fast both of them came

Kiba had a serious expression on his face and I couldn't believe how fast both of them came. I didn't even sense them, or that speed of theirs. Xenovia's face was stiffened as Kiba looked fierce.

"Don't you think this joke has gone on long enough?" Kiba asked, gripping his sword harder.

"It wouldn't be smart for us to allow you to start a fight with the Red Dragon Emperor here, now would it?" Xenovia said.

Kiba and Xenovia both spoke with authority as they said this to Vali.

"What's going on?"

Issei and I looked to see Asia running up to where we all were, just behind Issei's back.

"Asia, get back!" Issei exclaimed.

"Is this the best move? If all of you fighting, even with the Demonic Blades' power, couldn't bring down Kokabiel, you'll never beat me. But don't take my word for it."

Kiba's hands shook slightly as he heard Vali say that nickname, knowing he was referring to me. Xenovia was though, trying to keep her composure.

"Keep going if you're not worried about being seen." Vali said.

Hearing that, the two Sword users backed away from Vali, disengaging their blades and making them disappear as they joined over by our side, Kiba with me and Xenovia with Issei and Asia.