Chapter 31-32

Tatsuya's POV

We were all gathered in the clubroom, with Millicas as usual since he was observing me and watching the video recording from the Rating Game between Zephyrdol from the House of Glasya-Labolas and Sairaorg Bael, from the House of Bael.

The battle was intense as Zephyrdol lost all his pieces and decided to fight him head to head. Despite his provokes, Sairaorg accepted it even after all his magic attacks, Sairaorg blocked each and every one, and block through his defensive shields without any resistance like they were paper.

"........"

Kiba, being our group's Knight and specializing in speed had his eyes on the battle the whole time, narrows his blue gray eyes at Sairaorg's impressive speed.

I was barely able to follow the speed of his but I bet Kiba was having some trouble in seeing something like that. He did looked tensed too, where as he was holding my hand, but was gripping it rather hard, as if anxious. Gasper on my other side was, understandably, nervous and clinging to my sleeve.

After we finished watching the Rating Game, Issei commented on the fight.

"Holy crap balls."

"Flawless victory. They saw he's the strongest devil in the Rating Game." Kiba said.

"Looks like Zephyrdol lost to sheer physical strength." I said.

"Zephyrdol's power rank is almost highly. He done quite well stepping in as a substitute."

"Substitute?" Issei asked.

"The first heir died due to an accident." Rias said.

"Huh?"

I then suddenly noticed a green transportation magic circle appeared on the floor. The crest of it belongs to the Astaroth family.

"A magic circle?" Gasper asked.

"Astaroth, of course." Rias said.

Issei looked at Rias, hoping it to be a bad joke. When the person materialized, it revealed to exactly be as Rias and I thought. It was Diodora Astaroth, our opponent in the upcoming Rating Game.

"Salutations, everyone. How lovely to see you all again."

"I got a bad feeling about this."

Opening: BLESS YoUr NaME

sono mune no koe kikoetara

nando demo umareka waru "NEW → BORN"

mou, kore ijou wa kakusenai yo
sukui to uzuki kagami no PARADOX

jibun to mukaiatte kizuitanda
tamashii no arika wa, kitto negai no shitone

deatta shunkan ni fureta tenohira ni koboreteta
namida no netsu, kokoro ni toketa kara kakeaeru no, tagai no omoi
"Dear" by "Dear"... mattete!

konna zetsubou no naka erabitoru no wa
shukufuku nanka janai tashika na FEELING!
sono mune no oku, todoku made
nandodemo yobikakeru yo "YOUR NAME"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tatsuya's POV

After Diodora appeared in the clubroom, we had to greet him due to his position as not only as a High Class Devil, but because of his position as a heir to the Astaroth family. Akeno made tea and served it to him while Rias sat on the couch across from him, with Millicas next to her. Issei, Asia, Koneko, Gasper, Kiba and I stayed behind them.

Issei seemed really frustrated from what I could tell about this as well, since he held Asia's hand as if to reassure her nervousness.

"Shall we proceed to business?" Diodora asked. "I would like to offer a Bishop trade, Lady Gremory."