Chapter 14-15

Wet and soaked from the rain, Kiba stares down Freed with his sword in hand, gripping it tightly, while Freed was laughing crazily as he swinged his Holy Sword back and forth.

"Time to die!" Freed said as he rushed forward at Kiba.

"Ragh!"

Kiba counted with his blade as the two clashed, his face shown with anger

"Hasn't anyone ever told you to ease faces you make? We wouldn't want our pretty little prince getting stuck that way. Luckily, Excalibur isn't picky it's simply hungry for your blood!"

"That's enough, Freed!"

Kiba slashed his sword forward, pushing Freed back as he landed on the ground.

"Now there's a tone of voice I never thought I hear out of you. Good job! Hahahahaha!"

"Holy...Eraser!"

Dark shadows shot out from Kiba's sword as they wrapped around Freed's Excalibur, before disintegrating as the sword glowed.

"That was cute, you win some, you lose some. Nice try kid, hahahahaha!"

"Whatever, it was just a test. I wanted to see if that sword was real. Thanks for giving me the license to destroy you and your sword!" Kiba exclaimed as he rushed forward.

The two clashed swords once more, with Kiba pushing back Freed as he attached aggressively.

"Oh that's the spirit! You're the viper!" Freed mocked.

Freed then slashed and cut Kiba's right arm.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Kiba's scream echoed as he fell to his knees, holding his arm as dark energy was coming out of his arm.

"Oh, someone forgot to warn you. This Holy Sword absolutely despises Devils. How sad."

"Shut up! I'm not done yet!"

Kiba then sweeped at Freed's feet, knocking him back onto the ground.

"That's cheating!"

"That's what Devils do!" Kiba said, readying to attack Freed with his sword. Freed ducked over it and sweeped around him, evading the blade.

"Nice move, kiddo."

Suddenly, a light green magic circle symbol appeared on Freed's ear as he was being communicated.

"Oh shit!"

"Aargh!"

Kiba launch's forward, but Freed dodge over him, avoiding his attack.

"Hate to cut this short, but someone more important is calling! It's been fun, that's all though!"

Freed threw a light bomb as a bright flash went off, blinding Kiba and covering his escape. Once it was gone, Kiba opened them again, Freed was nowhere to be seen.

"........."

Kiba stood in the rain once again, with his eyes full of emptiness.