Chapter 41

Tatsuya's POV

After the sudden attack that came from nowhere and ambushed the group, I managed to block it in time before it could reach us. But the problem now was the dark deep mist that surrounded the area, separating us from the outside world. This was the Sacred Gear "Dimension Lost" as Kiba called it.

Over at the Togetsukyou, the appearance of several new presences could be felt. From the light mist, figures approached and revealed themselves to us.

The one who greeted us was a black-haired youth wearing a school uniform. Wrapped around the uniform was something resembling Han Chinese clothing. During my time here in the human world, I remembered that in history, the teacher was very knowledgeable about Chinese history and explained to us in detail about their clothing. It seemed to be a type of traditional ethnic attire.

The black-haired man looked to be at least around the same age as us. While I had to admit that he was quite cute, that spear of his gave me a bad feeling. It was definitely not an ordinary spear.

"You can call me Cao Cao. I'm the descendant of the famous Cao Cao of the Three Kingdoms, it seems. Not to brag." He spoke in a raspy voice, making it a bit difficult for me to take him for an enemy still.

" He spoke in a raspy voice, making it a bit difficult for me to take him for an enemy still

"Why are almost all the hot guys we find ALWAYS enemies or plain douches?!"

"Are you the monsters that kidnapped mother?!" Kunou asked him directly, anger visible in her tone. "Just what do you intend to do with her?"

"If you must know, we plan to use her for a fun little experiment." Cao Cao answered.

"What?! No, you can't! That's awful!"

Hearing that, Kunou bared her fangs, extremely angry. Her eyes glimmered with traces of tears. It looked like she was furious. Not only was her mother taken away, but she will be used for some kind of nefarious experiment.

"But first I wanted to give a general hello and greet the Governor-General Azazel of the Fallen, Red Dragon Emperor, and the so-called, Infinite Dragon Emperor, the one who bears Orphis' powers."

Cao Cao looked at me precisely when he said this, making me concern as to why he was so interested in coming to greet us when it was obvious that we were already looking out for the Khaos Brigade.

"I wish to maybe exchange a few blows." He said.

"Exchange...a few blows?" I asked.

"That's an odd reading," Azazel replied. "I'm more interested in the Fox Youkai Leader though. We have some business we need to attend to so I'll have to ask that you give her back."

Cao Cao only smirked though to Azazel's demand, as if finding it amusing that he asked.

"Even his smirk is bothering me. Why do the cute ones have to be bad?"